Welcome to fans of Annie Hardy...She's so good deserves a group of her own!

• Welcome to fans of Annie Hardy...She's so good deserves a group of her own!

Say hello here...I am a big fan of Annie and Giant Drag in general...I had the chance to meet her this year and talk for awhile when they opened for Pretty Girls Makes Graves here in Phoenix. She is one of the coolest people I have ever met. Very down to Earth and amazingly talented...and just very nice. I think she is one of the most amazing talents her songwriting, vocals, guitar playing and lyrics are amazing. If you'd like introduce youself here...and tell about your concert experiences...which songs you like...(I like This Isn't It, YFLMD and High Friend In Places the most all are great...my funny experience was during the show here maybe only 50 to 70 people were there for them as openers and when Annie said..."This next song is from our EP Lemona..." I was the only one to yell...and she didn't miss a beat and said "I'm glad at least 1 person has the CD" and everyone laughed...it was very cool. Annie is great. :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.