Redigerad av ErowidDotOrg den 29 dec 2011, 05:53
  • I am terrible at picking favorites, but I love Spirit They're Gone.

• Here Comes the Indian is magical.

• Spirit They're Gone.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 okt 2010, 00:46
    I've tried so hard to get into HCTI; I just can't seem to get a grasp on it. I really like most of Hollindagain, though.

• ostrica sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 okt 2010, 23:58
    Sung Tongs

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 dec 2010, 02:39
    Danse Manatee

• I don't really know what youd consider their "obscure" era. All their stuff is different really. My favorites are Sung Tongs, Feels, Spirit They're gone: Spirit They Vanished, Merriweather Post Pavilion, ODDSAC, Fall be Kind, Strawberry Jam, and Water Curses (In no particular order). They're all very very very very good.

Grant
  • Oh, I forgot the Grass ep, People ep, and Prospect Hummer ep. I love those as well

Grant
  • wastered is pretty sweet. the song "essplode" on danse manatee is mind blowing. and yeah, stgstv is sick as the what!

you see what language and metaphor allow you to see. -RAW
  • but i agree grant, i dunno if it was really the "obscure era". it was just way different than they're newer more maximalist pop-oriented releases. panda bears self titled album from 1998 is reaaaaaally amazing if no one has heard it.

aaaaaaaaand black dice blows ac out of the water, experimental-wise. bd4L

you see what language and metaphor allow you to see. -RAW
    • The_Sack sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2011, 03:27
    Danse Manatee blows except for 'Essplode'. Spirit They've Gone or Hollinndagain is my favorite. 'I See You Pan' is terrifyingly good.

• Easily, Spirit They've Gone Spirit They've Vanished.

• Strawburry Jam

wtfff
  • all about here comes the indian

• Probably STGSTV, but I also really like Danse Manatee and Campfire Songs.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 5 dec 2013, 10:22
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.