I hate chavs

• JOSHW09 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 apr 2009, 19:26

I hate chavs

is any1 here sick of chavs saying metal is S** I AM!!!,all chavs listen to is S***y dance and mc... which i personaly think untrained monkey can do all it is is sitin at a computer nd pressing buttons..wheras Folk metal,Viking metal, Battle metal (go turisas),death metal,black metal and any other type of metal u can think of takes immesurable amounts of skill... i play the drums and i know firsthand that most metal drumbeats are ridiculusly hard to play!!! therefore i have come up with a petition

• well i understand you dude but one's gotta live with this shit if one is a metalhead. i am just avoiding these so-called discussions about what is the "best" music altogether. I listen to what I like and give a f**k about what people think about it. Most people have never played any instruments and don't know anything about the difference about music that is actually played and pleasant electronic background noise. For them music is just a lifestyle accessory like clothes or a haircut. Something they need to fit in with their friends and because somebody has told them that's what the cool people listen to these days. F**k that crap it doesn't bother me.

• I'd just give Johan a call. He eats chavs for breakfast.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 sep 2009, 23:56
    As I understand it, these chaves are nothing more than drones capitulating to a formula. A formula based on empty trends that change as often as the tide moves in and out. Thus I ignore such people. A life of linear mediocrity is uninteresting to me.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.