• missing one

i'm missing kevin max, though i always loved christian music i had the feeling that a lot of them aren't that creative. After i bought his new LP The Imposter i've been convinced that it isn't like that.
    some other artists:
    All star united
    the elms

• New found greatness: The Switch = deep fried Pop Punk... best thing I've heard in a long while

"He who fling mud, generally loose ground."
  • Plumb, Chasing Furies

I can't find Chasing Furies or Plumb in the artists connections. Both aweseome bands.

"It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?" - Fry
  • further seems forever seem to be missing, novice, dead poetic, the devil wears prada, destroy the runner,the fold, god so loved the world(aus), letter kills, spoken, this day and age, antiskeptic(aus), angelasdish(aus) and the best band ever in the existence of mankind as cities burn
    cheerio

terrible! how terrible for the great city!
  • oh and chasing victory

terrible! how terrible for the great city!
    • ImGen425 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2006, 19:55
    Chasing Victory is amazing. And As Cities Burn.

Beloved is great too even though they aren't around any more

• desolato sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jan 2007, 14:29
    The Afters

Even from here heavy words fly.
    I am a paperjet poet.
  • Whatabout good old pedro the lion? And paavoharju is pretty goog Finnish ambient & ( just wild guess ) Christian band...

• I haven't seen Tree63 on this list. I've seen them perform twice and there awesome.

• Further Seems Forever and ZOEgirl are both really good

• xmyspazz sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2007, 15:30
    The Almost. Matt Thiessen And The Earthquakes. Agnes. Sherwood. Norma Jean.

Random pms... bad
    Random PMs... good
  • Thanks

Thanks for the info.
    Horselover41
    Do you know of a user
    "what would jesus listen too"?
    i would like to know if she can contact me I would like to know what she listens to we have similiar tastes.
    Are there any current discussions?

• Here is my suggestion to you. Buy the latest album from Kevin Max called The Blood. It is a great album and you will enjoy listening to it.

• OMG. House Of Heroes, Peculiar People Band, Justin Fox Band. awesome bands....

i <3 Michael Jackson
  • Yeah.... so, I'm a bit bias...

Alternative/Christian/Metal

I've Died Daily

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.