What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

• What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

Basically this is just one of those threads where you list what yu've been listening to lately.

I'll start:

Weezer - Weezer (Blue Album)
    Moving Mountains - An AMAZING band, especially if you like Brand New's last album and post-rock.
    A Day to Remember - Homesick

• I've just been listening to Polar Bear Club - the redder, the better. Everyone on PT seems to think its better than the album, but I can confirm that it's not!

• Currently listening to A Rocket to the Moon. Nothing special but I am really enjoying Greetings From right now.

Also been listening to a lot of All Time Low and Fireworks in anticipation of new albums from both (albeit one coming a lot sooner than the other).

I have no idea why my last.fm isn't updating though. Any ideas? It hasn't for a while now but everything appears to be linked up properly and all that. Hmm.

• I still havn't listened to Fireworks, so I'll have to give them a listen at some point. I've gone off A Rocket To The Moon since they've became a full band, much preferred it when it was just Nick.

• According to last.fm our musical compatibility is super so I feel qualified to say you'll enjoy them. Check out This Time Next Year as well if you get a chance.

Yeah, a lot of people seem to think that. I didn't listen to them until recently, though I do really like the old stuff as well.

• karloh sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2009, 15:45
    Isnt everyones compatability super nowadays haha

listening to Madina Lake - Never Take Us Alive atm

• Yeah, Fireworks are a super little band. They remind of me colin era hit the lights which is a very good thing. If the album is as good as the EP, then they are certainly a band to watch out for!

• I don't get the hype around Fireworks - they sound like every other pop-punk band with a little bit of an edge.

• Personally I just like that genre and I think they do what they do well. It's nothing ground-breaking but it's good fun.

• I guess I've just gone off that genre because of how many bands are doing the same thing - think I'll just be sticking to NFG!

• I had a little listen to Fireworks earlier, they were pretty decent but then again nothing out the ordinary.

• FIFISAYS sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2009, 19:36
    i'm been very pop punk-y recently and have just been playing blink, new found glory and all time low on random for the past few days. also been listening to a lost of jack's mannequin

one day we will be the king & queen on all i see
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.