Give It A Name 2009

• karloh sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2009, 02:26

Give It A Name 2009

I want the damn line up ¬_¬

The london dates are such a piss take. 17th and 19th. Sod knows what im gonna do on the 18th, massive extra waste of money!

• Full Give It A Name Line-Up

London Brixton Academy Friday 17th April
    Manchester Academy Sunday 19th April

Enter Shikari
    The Blackout
    The Academy Is...
    The King Blues
    Emery
    Lights
    In This Moment

Manchester Academy Saturday 18th April
    London Brixton Academy Sunday 19th April

Taking Back Sunday
    Underoath
    Thursday
    Escape the Fate
    Innerpartysystem
    VersaEmerge
    Whole Wheat Bread

• on the 18th you party karl! im pretty dissapointed with the lineups though.

• The bands I'd want to see will more than likely be touring over here again before the end of the year.

• karloh sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2009, 12:09
    Chris thats still major moneyz aha

TBS day is pretty solid, wil probably just go to that, might go up north for a change though with it being on Saturday in manc

Would be happier if TAI were on the tbs day, the blackout and enter shikari will be touring soon with their new released & seen them a wad of times anyway so not too bothered about that day

hm

dissapointed really

• According to Ticketmaster. com the tickets will cost £22.50 for each individual day.
    Seetickets say the doors will open at 4.00pm.

• anyone have the full list of dates/line up for the gian introduces? i know versa emerge are on it and there's a sheffield date at academy 2 but i can't remember the rest

• VersaEmerge, Lights & Sounds, In This Moment and Whole Wheat Bread.

9th London Islington Academy
    10th Cardiff Clwb Ifor Bach
    11th Sheffield Academy 2
    12th Glasgow King Tut's
    14th Newcastle Academy 2
    15th Manchester Academy 3
    16th Birmingham Academy 2

• ty. :)
    so it is lights & sounds playing gian and not lights?

• im pretty sure it is lights, but i suppose lights and sounds are conceivable too!

• I assumed that TAI and Verse Emerge would be touring together while they were over here but VE are on Introduces so I guess that rules it out. I really hope TAI play some more dates around this. I also wish they were on the TBS/Underoath/Thursday day, I am surprised they aren't.

I'll probably go.

• superchrisfm said:
    im pretty sure it is lights, but i suppose lights and sounds are conceivable too!

Neither have GIAN dates on their myspace's but I think it's more likely its Lights and Sounds.

• karloh sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2009, 15:46
    Yeah i hope TAI do their own dates, theyre the only reason id wanna go to the ES day really, a welsh or bristol headline date would be soundddddd

• FIFISAYS sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2009, 19:39
    i was really hoping one day would outweigh the other for me this year but sods law means i want to go to both -sigh-

one day we will be the king & queen on all i see
  • seanreido1986 said:
    superchrisfm said:
    im pretty sure it is lights, but i suppose lights and sounds are conceivable too!

Neither have GIAN dates on their myspace's but I think it's more likely its Lights and Sounds.

Well I think I might be wrong its Lights that is playing.
    I reviewed her EP awhile ago.
    Go here

• FIFISAYS sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 feb 2009, 09:15
    ah man fees really piss me off, £10 to pay JUST in fees. and what with no weekend deal this year that made tickets even more expensive ¬.¬
    oh well i checked around and buying them directly from the brixton webbie was cheapest as they sell through ticketweb

• £10 fees? someones having a laugh! thats half the ticket price added on!

• FIFISAYS sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 feb 2009, 13:09
    that was ticketweb as well

• £10 booking fee?!?! isn't that more than it used to be?

• FIFISAYS sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 feb 2009, 22:02
    yeh it used to be 10% of the cost of the tickets. it should've been around £6.50

• FIFISAYS sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 feb 2009, 22:03
    yeh it used to be 10% of the cost of the tickets. it should've been around £6.50

• Its definitly Lights that is playing. I'm kinda surprised she's coming over here because I didn't think she's that well known but I think she's on a major, so might be giving her a bit of a push.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.