• Profile photos!

Call it part of my OCD nature, but I hate when I go to the profile page of an artist and they don't have a photo. Please got to the following profiles and vote (or suggest a new photo if you don't like the one(s) in the running):

Susan Sarandon
    Shock Treatment
    Jessica Harper
    Cliff De Young
    Barry Humphries
    Raul Esparza
    Alice Ripley
    Jarrod Emick
    Lea DeLaria
    Kate Clinton
    Jamie Donnelly
    Sebastian LaCause
    Tom Hewitt
    Jonathan Adams
    Christopher Malcolm
    Charles Gray

Thanks.

If you've got any other Rocky-related people, let me know-- I'll add them to the group's artist connections, and vote on their photos.

• Wow, that's a lot. I voted on them all. Jessica and Lea have pictures now.

Now that your savior is still as the grave you’re beginning to fear me. Like cavemen fear thunder – I still have to wonder, can you really hear me?
  • Re:

Quoth MissSoftserve:
    Wow, that's a lot. I voted on them all. Jessica and Lea have pictures now.

Thank you for your help! :)

• haha that really gets on my nerves too. so i'm off to vote. i hate it more though when idiots pick a gross picture lol

• what bothers me more is when people don't have their music tagged correctly...some of those people shouldn't even have artist pages really. but what are ya gonna do

• Re:

Quoth cathedralheat:
    what bothers me more is when people don't have their music tagged correctly...some of those people shouldn't even have artist pages really. but what are ya gonna do

Yeah, I know, that is so annoying. Especially with musicals... there's Tick, Tick...Boom!, tick, tick... BOOM!, Tick Tick Boom... so annoying.

Now that your savior is still as the grave you’re beginning to fear me. Like cavemen fear thunder – I still have to wonder, can you really hear me?
  • Re: Re:

Quoth MissSoftserve:

Yeah, I know, that is so annoying. Especially with musicals... there's Tick, Tick...Boom!, tick, tick... BOOM!, Tick Tick Boom... so annoying.

or when people label each seperate song for a musical with the artists who sing it, i don't know why but man that bothers me haha

• Re: Re: Re:

Quoth cathedralheat:

or when people label each seperate song for a musical with the artists who sing it, i don't know why but man that bothers me haha

Exactly! When I first got AS in April I labeled Reefer Madness by actor, and I had the longest artist names. It was so annoying. If I had originally labeled it Reefer Madness I probably would've had 1000+ listens. I was really obsessed with it for a few months, lol.

• Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quoth MissSoftserve:

Exactly! When I first got AS in April I labeled Reefer Madness by actor, and I had the longest artist names. It was so annoying. If I had originally labeled it Reefer Madness I probably would've had 1000+ listens. I was really obsessed with it for a few months, lol.

weird! I just got Reefer Madness the other day, am listening to it right now actually haha

• oh! You should add Ana Gasteyer to your list, she needs a profile pick and was in the revival with DRV for awhile.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.