I am again looking for feedback

• theb0x sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2008, 06:10

I am again looking for feedback

Hello, loyal All Classical members! :) I'm looking for some feedback on how you feel about the way things have been run here, the forum activity (or lack-thereof), and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the quality of the music streamed from our radio.

The more detail offered, the better. We're trying hard to make this a perfect compliment to the main Classical page!

live in southern new england and looking to meet other classical fans? check out Boston Classical Meetup and join us for concerts, operas, etc all around the boston area!

come join the last.fm Classical Group

do you listen to mostly classical? then apply to All Classical, and see if you "qualify". :)

facebook
    • theb0x sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2008, 03:11
    *kills cricket*

live in southern new england and looking to meet other classical fans? check out Boston Classical Meetup and join us for concerts, operas, etc all around the boston area!

do you listen to mostly classical? then apply to All Classical, and see if you "qualify". :)

facebook
  • I guess it's hard to get feedback on a lack of forum activity on an inactive forum ;-)

I don't listen to the group radio very often, but when I've tried it recently, it's been good. Virtually all classical, as we hoped. I tend to listen to stations from my own tags most of the time.

No complaints with the way things have been run. A more active forum would be nice, I guess, but the forums aren't very active in any of the groups I belong to. I don't think we're unique in that aspect.

• theb0x sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 nov 2008, 03:41
    i agree with all those points. i haven't been able to devote time to last.fm for a while... or anything else web related for that matter. all business these days on the computer. :/

i'm checking out the all classical radio and it is still sounding much better than before the pruning!

and you can thank gamester for any deterioration here! >:) hehe. he did a great job and will be missed as a co-admin of this group.

facebook
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.