• smileyjo sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2006, 22:06

Shelly solo

Anyone heard/like the Shelly Poole solo stuff??!!

Samples on http://www.myspace.com/shellypoole

The new single 'Lost in You', is absolutely amazing... ;-)

Vive la musique!
    • blu-eyes sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2006, 21:48
    I absolutely love her LP - it was through browsing somebody else's last.fm chart (possible your's, Jo) that I found out she'd released some solo material, so I had a listen to some of the songs on her website, liked what I heard, and ordered the album straight away. I like all of the tracks on Hard Time for the Dreamer, but my favourites are Anyday Now and Hope - I know they're a little bit sad, but I think they're really beautiful songs.

• smileyjo sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2006, 17:37
    Fabulous! Glad you discovered it - It really is a great album - I love all the songs on it too - if I had to pick a fave it would be Lose Yourself, but I love the duets with Jack Savoretti too (Anyday Now, Hope). The EPs (Little Wonder EP, and How Do you Know this girl? EP) also have some great new tracks on. Give It Your Best, from the Little Wonder EP is also a favourite of mine (on iTunes). I am really looking forward to the release of the Lost in You single - as well as a new version, there's going to be some fab remixes of it and some new tracks (samples on her myspace I think!)...hmm yeah, she's good!!! Kinda addicted he he he! ;-)

Vive la musique!
    • XMwaX sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2006, 00:48
    *raises hand*
    She's great :D

My fav's would be Hope, Fit Somewhere & Borderline with Michael Gray (New Extended Vocal Mix of course!)

Low quality version of Borderline can be found here - www.myspace.com/michaelgrayuk

• I've gotta get the digital EPs, I only just realised she's released so many tracks I haven't heard.

The album is gorgeous. All the tracks are good but my favourites are "Hard Time For The Dreamer" and "Little Wonder".

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.