What do you think about Alex´s new look?

• asher09 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 sep 2009, 03:28

What do you think about Alex´s new look?

What do you think about Alex´s new look? Personaly, I don´t really like, he looks better before.. but he still being talent right?

• I think is better now, his look is like humbug, more darker and sexual :b
    oh god, is so damn good!

"let's make a mess, lioness."
    • andz984 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 sep 2009, 21:10
    at the beginning i was likee "ahww he is not cute anymoree=(" but now i think he looks like a whole rock star thing wich is quite hot actually xP
    nd adding the sexy voice & also the fact that now he is like all sexual like" You do promote me " or the "lets make a mess" i dunno...personally i found him extremaly sexy now before n always=).
    but...the talent is what really matters! xD
    HOT AS HELL

Although those shoes affect your step, don't forget whose legs you're on
  • he was cute but he looks soo-more like a rockstar now :)

• At first when I saw his new look I didn't really like it. and I wanted the "old" Alex back. but after a while it totally grew on me and I realized I like him how he is right now. The long hair is really hott, and he's just so much more sexy now than he's ever been with the new Humbug look. It's amazing. Besides, his physical appearance may have changed but he's still the same amazing Alex Turner we all know and love. who writes incredible lyrics, and has a lovely singing voice!!

I love him. I always have loved him. and I always will love him.
    some things just don't change :)

You think excitement has receded, then the mirror distracts...
    • penny-lu sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 okt 2009, 18:19
    when i'm listening to older songs it's quite weird imagining him. but he's look is so perfect for humbug ^^

• It ain't about his looks anymore. He's hot no matter what.

• He looks better before but he is ALWAYS sexy!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 dec 2009, 13:46
    it's not bad, but I prefer his hair like it was before... he's still cute, but still. Anyway, ALEX is ALEX, he still rocksssssssss

• he looks great with long hair...I love how his hair falls on his face when he's singing :D

Whatever people say I am,that's what I'm not.
  • actually i liked this cute-boy look better..but the new one is okay, too. more like a 'rockstar'.
    i guess it only needs getting used to ...
    but i dont like that hes always stoned o.o

• now he looks more mature, I guess. I can't say whether his appearance has become cooler or remained the same - I can't love him differently, depending on his look, he's still my sweet Alex <3

• I really think that no matter what he does to himself,he'll still look bloody hot.I mean,we're talkin about alex turner right? Whats more,I think the look goes along with the new sound the monkeys showed in humbug,more mature and grown up.
    Anyway,he must comb it from time to time :B hahah

Yo conoci a Albert Hammond Jr
    • nadindel sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2010, 20:58
    I'm agree with heystayyoung but I will always think that boys look better with short hair (I'm not saying that some boys looks good with long hair)
    :P
    Anyway, I've been in an Arctic Monkeys' concert a month ago and you can't see the faces of anyone of the group except the drummer's one :S

P.D.: Sorry for my bad English

• Användare
    • 15 apr 2010, 20:27
    I love him with long hair. he looks gorgeous, as always.

• No doubt he's HOT

• IT'S NOT ABOUT HIS MOTHERFUCKING LOOKS YOU BUNCH OF WANKERS.

do me a favour.
  • he looks sooo much better<3 i love his new look. :>

• Fezocas sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2010, 02:19
    whatever! as long as his talent doesn´t depend on the hair style!
    but whatever he´s gorgeous either way

• I prefer him with his look on Last Shadow Puppets, but yeah, I agree! He looks like a rock star with long hair. But I learned, that he cut his hair again! So....

• don't really like it

I'm a product of your mind
    I'm a product of what you've been thinking
    And you should be ashamed for what's going on in your head
  • awful

• Användare
    • 16 feb 2011, 16:07
    he doesn't look like he's five anymore)
    i didn't like his new look when i first saw it, but now i think it's alright even cool
    sometimes
    when he doesn't forget to wash his hair)
    but sometimes i miss that old 'beatles' hairstyle

• hawk_k sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 19:53
    for me:
    humbug hair > sias hair > fwn and wpsiatwin hairs

but i like all of them.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.