Taste-o-meter II

• Your musical compatibility with DeeViant1 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Yoav, Kasabian, Trentemøller, Nero and Blue Foundation.

• solent64 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 dec 2011, 06:41
    Your musical compatibility with take-my-pillow is Low

Music you have in common includes Adele, Snow Patrol, Kings Of Leon, Lady Antebellum and Kate Bush.

• Your musical compatibility with solent64 is Super

Music you have in common includes Fairport Convention, Fleetwood Mac, Oasis, Aerosmith and Creedence Clearwater Revival.

• Your musical compatibility with labyrinthing is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Charlatans, Interpol, Bonobo, George Fenton and Silverchair.

• Your musical compatibility with JustStyle is LOW

Music you have in common includes Gotye, The Drums, The Cure, Mando Diao and Alif Tree.

• Your musical compatibility with JustStyle is LOW

Music you have in common includes Tegan and Sara, M83, The Drums, Snow Patrol and Coldplay.

• paul-sp sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 11 dec 2011, 22:37
    Your musical compatibility with take-my-pillow is Super

Music you have in common includes The Vaccines, Brandon Flowers, The Bravery, The Killers and Kasabian.

♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪ ♫♪♪♪♫♫ ♪♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♪
  • Your musical compatibility with paul-sp is SUPER

Music you have in common includes The Vaccines, Young The Giant, Bombay Bicycle Club, Foster The People and The Holloways.

• solent64 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2011, 22:42
    Your musical compatibility with mathewmathew is Medium

Music you have in common includes Seasick Steve, Bombay Bicycle Club, Mumford & Sons, Jimi Hendrix and Radiohead.

• paul-sp sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 13 dec 2011, 00:50
    Your musical compatibility with solent64 is Low

Music you have in common includes Bombay Bicycle Club, Snow Patrol, The Decemberists, Maxïmo Park and Kaiser Chiefs.

• Your musical compatibility with paul-sp is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Alec Empire, Foals, Kings Of Convenience, Röyksopp and Ratatat

• Your musical compatibility with M-e-r-r-i-c-k is Low

Music you have in common includes Modestep, Archive, Yoav, Trentemøller and Foals.

• Your musical compatibility with take-my-pillow is SUPER!! =D

Music you have in common includes Florence + The Machine, The Vaccines, White Lies, I Blame Coco and Foals.

• Your musical compatibility with mathewmathew is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Queens of the Stone Age, Foster The People, Elbow and Boards of Canada.

• paul-sp sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 14 dec 2011, 01:07
    Your musical compatibility with whateverhappens is Low

Music you have in common includes Foster The People, The Hives, MGMT, The Strokes and Interpol.

• solent64 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 dec 2011, 07:10
    Your musical compatibility with paul-sp is Low

Music you have in common includes Bombay Bicycle Club, Snow Patrol, The Decemberists, Maxïmo Park and Kaiser Chiefs.

• Your musical compatibility with solent64 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Joe Bonamassa, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton and Canned Heat.

• mskyril sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 dec 2011, 01:20
    Your musical compatibility with DeeViant1 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Emika, Feist, Bon Iver, Sade and Florence + The Machine.

• Your musical compatibility with mskyril is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Adele, Lupe Fiasco, OneRepublic, Oasis and Jason Mraz.

• paul-sp sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 22 dec 2011, 02:09
    Your musical compatibility with Cutiekiss549 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Muse, Basshunter, Modest Mouse, Mika and Death Cab for Cutie.

• solent64 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 dec 2011, 08:02
    Your musical compatibility with paul-sp is Low

Music you have in common includes Bombay Bicycle Club, Snow Patrol, Maxïmo Park, The Decemberists and Kaiser Chiefs.

• Your musical compatibility with solent64 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Adele, Kings of Leon, Manic Street Preachers, Snow Patrol and Coldplay.

• mskyril sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 dec 2011, 16:12
    Your musical compatibility with take-my-pillow is Super

Music you have in common includes The Vaccines, Arctic Monkeys, Alex Turner, M83 and Vampire Weekend.

• uppis5 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 dec 2011, 16:32
    Your musical compatibility with mskyril is Very High

Music you have in common includes Bon Iver, Stateless, James Blake, M83 and Benjamin Francis Leftwich.

• paul-sp sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 22 dec 2011, 22:31
    Your musical compatibility with uppis5 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Okkervil River, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Decemberists, Young The Giant and Guillemots.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.