How your taste match up with acid jazz group?

• How your taste match up with acid jazz group?

The similarity between user mrcelinho and group acid jazz is moderate, at 46.72%

My musical preference is 46.72% similar to the acid jazz group.

Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• gore- sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jul 2009, 14:04
    My musical preference is 84.06% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

• ALHosey1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jul 2009, 19:36

Nice fit

My musical preference is 67.8% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Teehee~
    My musical preference is 50.51% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

On this land without roads, under this sky without horizon
    There are many reasons for me to disappear
    Yesterday, I existed without knowing
    And unlike today, nothing will be forgotten
    A beautiful reason, a beautiful key in sight, and a key that's to be daughter to that key
    Amongst this scenery, nature is mine.

"Ecstasy" as interpreted by Andou Tsuguo
    • e4groove sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jul 2009, 20:16
    My musical preference is 89.45% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Nice and Groovy

My musical preference 88.31% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 aug 2009, 11:08

• My musical preference is 77.14% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
  • My musical preference is 60.7% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in

"Jazz is the only music in which every note can be played differently every night."
  • No musik, no life
    • gongoina sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 dec 2009, 12:23
    My musical preference is 42.29% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• 74%. Not too bad I guess :)

• Do I really not fit in?

28% !!!
    No surprise for me, because my spectrum is huge.
    Anyway I like it.

• The similarity between user __-----_____--- and group acid jazz is low, at

30.82%

guess i don't join

• my musical preference is 34.91% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I do not fit in ... but I like it though! My musical taste is just too broad maybe.

How well do you fit in?

betterkeys - upgrade your week with the sound of BETTERMONDAYS
    • MikelW sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2010, 17:37
    80.15%!

• My musical preference is 85.38% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 50.37% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

"Be the change you want to see in the world"~ Ghandi
  • My musical preference is 22.25% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• xxwwzz sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 aug 2011, 19:12
    My musical preference is 64.39% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 73.06% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 59.68% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Jinnx sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2012, 16:18
    My musical preference is 70.13% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• miloshi sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 feb 2012, 20:17
    My musical preference is 64.35% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

• elodonut sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jun 2012, 22:46

almost 666

My musical preference is 66.7% similar to the acid jazz group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

gotta luv donuts
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.