You guys should consider changing your group name

• Re:

Quoth coolguyaaron:
    do you do stand-up on the weekends?

nah... but i am jewish so it all works out

i have a posse
  • who cares? absolutepunk.net was created back when the creator (jason tate) thought what he listened to was "punk" music (blink182). i'm sure now he realizes that blink182 etc. aren't that "punk rock" i guess. if he could go back in time and change the name, maybe he'd call it absolutegoodmusic.net, but he can't and his site is too popular to change the name now. so who gives a fuck? everyone who's been reading AP.net for a couple years realizes whats up and thats all that matters.

PS: i m so mch more punx then all uv u!!

• Re:

Quoth thinlikenate:
    who cares? absolutepunk.net was created back when the creator (jason tate) thought what he listened to was "punk" music (blink182). i'm sure now he realizes that blink182 etc. aren't that "punk rock" i guess. if he could go back in time and change the name, maybe he'd call it absolutegoodmusic.net, but he can't and his site is too popular to change the name now. so who gives a fuck? everyone who's been reading AP.net for a couple years realizes whats up and thats all that matters.

you cared enough to revive this post. end yourself.

• Re: Re:

Quoth coolguyaaron:
    Quoth thinlikenate:
    who cares? absolutepunk.net was created back when the creator (jason tate) thought what he listened to was "punk" music (blink182). i'm sure now he realizes that blink182 etc. aren't that "punk rock" i guess. if he could go back in time and change the name, maybe he'd call it absolutegoodmusic.net, but he can't and his site is too popular to change the name now. so who gives a fuck? everyone who's been reading AP.net for a couple years realizes whats up and thats all that matters.

you cared enough to revive this post. end yourself.

i didn't realize it was so old. it was still on the front page. oh well

• how about absolute pussyrock? it's got a nice ring to it, i think.

• Punk is a culture / an attitude.
    And I'm not saying because Avril Lavigne used to think she's badass, therefore she was all punk rock.

Way to jump on the 'let's label all music' bandwagon.

• Re:

Quoth simplehearted:
    Punk is a culture / an attitude.
    And I'm not saying because Avril Lavigne used to think she's badass, therefore she was all punk rock.

you're definately a reliable source.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jun 2006, 04:34
    simplehearted might be the biggest fuck up i've ever seen.

• hey

lol lol lol lo ll oll ol lol lol lol

if you like me i like you too if you love me ...... that's debatable it kind of depends on how much i love you!!!! :P
  • Re:

Quoth simplehearted:
    Punk is a culture / an attitude.

i luv it you should tell this shit to her ugly gayass face!!

if you like me i like you too if you love me ...... that's debatable it kind of depends on how much i love you!!!! :P
  • who cares? its just a name. and arent "punks" supposed to have a "fuck it" kinda attitude. why would you be wasting your time complaining about the name, when everyone who is on absolutepunk knows that its not punk music anyway.

i have done this for the sound.
  • its all f*cking fun anyway, who cares about the name when the music is awesome, hell, if the musics shit i still dont care about the class, shit music can be labeled shit and good music good as far as im concerned

wehttam | matthew
  • Re:

Quoth thefailed:
    who cares? its just a name. and arent "punks" supposed to have a "fuck it" kinda attitude. why would you be wasting your time complaining about the name, when everyone who is on absolutepunk knows that its not punk music anyway.

why would all punks have a "fuck it" attitude? one of the cornerstones of punk rock since it was "reborn," so to speak, in the late 80s/early 90s has been having an opinion and speaking your mind and believing in something.

just curious.

• i honestly. dont care. as you can see, im not a "punk" and i dont listen to punk music. and so i obviously wouldnt know about the history of what they thought and did. i also used the word "supposed" so that was kind of a hint that i really dont know, so i just wouldnt get all in depth with me. yeaaaa.

• Re:

you've pulled 2 statements out of your ass and one more to try and cover your ass. it's not a big deal, this is pretty amusing. well, your attempts atleast.

• what can i say? i like amusing people. and people get so defensive over music, so why not create a whole bunch of controversy about it?

sounds like funnn.=)

• Användare
    • 15 jun 2006, 14:29
    hahahaha. man. this place is almost as bad as the actual website.

• Användare
    • 15 jun 2006, 17:08
    This is almost as bad as the time that asshole started this thread. Give it a rest! All this squabble is what he was looking for.

Now... dance children! Dance!

• bakalhau sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2006, 10:24
    There's such an easy solution for your problem my friend: You like the group, you stay and have fun, you don't like it, you leave. :)

• It's pretty much a given that there's nothing punk rock about this forum but who really cares?

• JOJOFACE sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 sep 2006, 20:34
    lol. Looks like someone needs a lesson in Punk.

Sex Pistols and bands like The Ramones are not Punk. Look it up. Fall Out Boy INVENTED Punk, okay. Greenday saw how amazing a genre Fall Out Boy had created and hopped on. Then, Simple Plan created a sub-genre of Punk called Thrash-Punk, mixing elements of Speed Metal, Black Metal, and Punk.

Therefore, it's obvious that The Ramones are not Punk and that AbsolutePunk.net is the only name that would fit, okay? So don't even come in here pretending you know what you're talking about.

All I know is that this is all worth arguing about, so I'll continue to do so.

• I thought Panic! At The Disco invented punk.

But now it's me and luck
    Best of friends and drunk again and we're all going to Hell
    And what I mean to say is I mean that in the best possible way
    • Användare
    • 11 sep 2006, 04:11
    t3h1337j35u5 said:
    I thought Panic! At The Disco invented punk.

Nah man, it was Audioslave. That Tom Morello is fucking SUBVERSIVE.

• oh man! Audioslave was pretty wicked for like, that one song that really sounded like a cross between Rage Against The Machine and Soundgarden; before every other single they made blewwwww harrrrrrrrrd. Audioslave is such a huge waste of talent. sadddddddd.

• Cornell should go back to doing solo stuff.

But now it's me and luck
    Best of friends and drunk again and we're all going to Hell
    And what I mean to say is I mean that in the best possible way
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.