[TOMT] A music video where a punk band plays outdoors and occasionally freezes in…

• [TOMT] A music video where a punk band plays outdoors and occasionally freezes in midair.

It looked like somewhere in Europe AND I specifically remember the band freezes in the middle of playing, and then a kid puts a coin in their collection case and they unfreeze. It was a good song, band had a keyboardist if that helps at all. FUCK I saw it so long ago on the Punk Show, stupid random memories...

Does anyone know which band is this?

• georgecc sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2011, 18:02
    @Floricultor. Pretty sure the video you're on about is Black Euro by Disco Ensemble. The video is pretty much like you described it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgbIpbWp388

• wow!!!! that was the band i was looking for like for 2 months right now! amazing dude! Thanks for the info. Im going to share this on reedit where i found another guy looking for the same band. Srsly you made my day! Im really happy!

• Disco Ensemble is a great and highly underrated band. Listen to the album "First Aid Kit," especially the title track. Fuck, I'm gonna go hit that up right now...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.