brand new sucks

• brand new sucks

"Hi, I'm Jesse Lacey. I walk around with an inflated sense of importance because I made one really good album. I give my records and songs controversial names like The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me and Jesus Christ so I can remain relevant, but I'm a giant pussy, so I just end up pretending I'm a really persecuted artist when in reality, no one cares what I do anymore."

• Yo, yo Jesse. What do you think of shitty bands like August Burns Red and Lamb of God?

• Yo, I'm a dumb-ass who doesn't understand music, therefore everything must be br00tal, and bands that aren't br00tal are pussies. You must stay within the realms of a specific style of watered down metal to be any good. Am I right?

• You're just jealous because you're not half as good looking as he is.
    /nokidding

• cbaksa sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 nov 2010, 00:35

Ummm...

Here's your bio:

"Nothing annoys me more than when people pass judgment on others for their taste in music. If you don’t like a particular band or style of music, then don’t listen to it! What purpose does it serve to start telling everybody how much so-and-so sucks and that so-and-so plays real music? Nobody will think you’re any cooler for doing so, and you will lose my respect and the respect of many others."

• ^+1

• Are you too stupid to realize I'm trolling?

• cbaksa sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 nov 2010, 17:04
    I think it's more like...I'm not stupid enough to even know what that means or why you'd be doing it.

• schiz0rr sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 dec 2010, 17:22
    from now on, whenever I do anything fucking retarded I'm going to pretend I was trolling all along xD

• schiz0rr said:
    from now on, whenever I do anything fucking retarded I'm going to pretend I was trolling all along xD

hahaha nice!

• xxemo_kittyxx said:
    You're just jealous because you're not half as good looking as he is.
    /nokidding

WELL SAID! Jesse is GOD.

• Can someone help me understand the appeal of Brand New? No, I don’t want to hear smart ass remarks like “They make good music” I want to know WHY everyone thinks it’s so good

• because it's not the devil wears prada?

• Because they create sounds which certain people find appealing. What type of stupid fucking question was that?

• Straylight Run did it better

• They're pretty dissimilar in sound, but continue being a moron.

• What did the world ever do to deserve a band so appalling as this one? I'm just so sick of hearing about Jesse Lacey. His songs are mediocre at best and he's far from a lyrical genius.. And I'm sure you could say the same about my taste in music.

I just don't get why people cream themselves over this band.

• for the same reason twelve year old girls cream themselves over underoath, tdwp, and every other prefix-core band on your top listens. It appeals to certain types of people like any other type of music does.

• I'm saying they are a band that people hype up every single thing they do. I was hinting at that I found them overrated and over-hyped

• That's because the term "overrated" is subjective.

• blargh

yeah and you're a nigger.

• Brand New doesnt suck!!!

You only say that because.

"You've seen your dad's penis don't lie."-John Oliver

Psh, I've seen more spine in JellyFish... Seen more guts in 11 year old kids.

And if you don't like them I will curb stomp you in front of your parents

• Re: brand new sucks

SandTiger18 said:
    "Hi, I'm Jesse Lacey. I walk around with an inflated sense of importance because I made one really good album. I give my records and songs controversial names like The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me and Jesus Christ so I can remain relevant, but I'm a giant pussy, so I just end up pretending I'm a really persecuted artist when in reality, no one cares what I do anymore."

I've heard Lacey is a douche but I could care less. BN has made not one really good album, but 3. Also, I don't understand how "The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me' is a controversial title. It's a fucking great title, but nothing controversial. And what do you mean "no one cares" what he does anymore? I didn't like the band's latest record but as long as they keep making thought-provoking music I'll be happy. You can have fun listening to Kesha.

• schiz0rr said:

lol beast mode

• Shanesullivan said:
    for the same reason twelve year old girls cream themselves over underoath, tdwp, and every other prefix-core band on your top listens. It appeals to certain types of people like any other type of music does.

What kind of 12-year old girls do you know that listen to Underoath and TDWP? What kind of girls PERIOD do you know that listen to Underoath and TDWP? And where can I find them? Also, I can't speak for TDWP, but Underoath is fucking amazing so don't try to diss them.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.