Rate the above user's musical taste according to yours

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 03:39
    no. i hate wondering about what FAT PEOPLE SAY!

• Even if she is fat, who the hell cares? Like that makes her any less of a person than you?

But now it's me and luck
    Best of friends and drunk again and we're all going to Hell
    And what I mean to say is I mean that in the best possible way
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 03:48
    haha get a new theme. because i hate to break it you but i don't care what you think. plus i think its an indicator of someones intelligence when they keep repeating themselves...

• Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 03:52
    1 2 3 REPEATER!!!!!

• Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 04:35
    i'm just surprised you can count to three

• Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 05:02
    i'm not surprised you have no idea what that was from

• Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 05:11
    who says i don't? my brother listens to fugazi so i am forced to listen to repeater almost everyday.

• Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 05:54
    maybe he could have taught you something.

• Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 05:59
    i don't have a problem with fugazi, they're just not my favourite band. if that was a really subtle/lame dig at my taste in music i couldn't care less.

• tanya_1011 said:
    i don't have a problem with fugazi, they're just not my favourite band.

How dare you say Fugazi isn't your favorite band! If Fugazi isn't your favorite band you shouldn't be on this planet! How can you like another band more than Fugazi and still exist? What the hell is wrong with you?!?

(the pathetic part is there's people who actually believe that crap)

But now it's me and luck
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 14:59
    lol, yeah that is crap. i hate people who think because they like a band everyone else should

• Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 22:24
    when did i ever say that? you listen to shit and i have no right to say it's shit? (by the way, you do listen to shit.)

• Xanathos sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 23:07
    To be hounest, what i've heard by fugazi so far is nothing better then our local scene kids band. Why is everyone so obsessed over this while it sounds like mediocre music? Look, if it were about the exploited or whatever, I could understand, but this is just stupid...

• Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 23:44
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Xanathos said:
    To be hounest, what i've heard by fugazi so far is nothing better then our local scene kids band. Why is everyone so obsessed over this while it sounds like mediocre music? Look, if it were about the exploited or whatever, I could understand, but this is just stupid...

I like Fugazi but I don't really get the obsession some people have with them.

MrLawry said:
    when did i ever say that? you listen to shit and i have no right to say it's shit? (by the way, you do listen to shit.)

No, you don't, but you do have the right to be raped, left anally bleeding in the moonlight.

But now it's me and luck
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2006, 06:53
    MrLawry said:

dude no need to get so defensive, that comment wasn't even about you, the world does not revolve around you. i was just agreeing with t3h1337j35u5 that some people get so offended if you don't like their fave band and that the things they say are BS.

and once again i have to say I DON'T CARE. i don't care that you listen to music i don't like, and i don't care that i listen to music you don't like.

plus, i'm hardly gonna change my taste in music because some creep in a forum said it was shit...

• Användare
    • 7 sep 2006, 14:21
    your loss.

• Användare
    • 7 sep 2006, 19:55
    whatever

• asexual sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 sep 2006, 00:58
    uh.. i'll be nice and say 4/10

• Användare
    • 8 sep 2006, 01:54
    4 words,

30 seconds to mars.

• asexual sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 sep 2006, 02:17
    we all have our own little quips.

cute puppy though.

• Användare
    • 8 sep 2006, 23:32
    Xanathos said:

Your local scene kids band must be pretty fucking awesome to be able to have the complete mastery over sound that Fugazi has.

Sometimes music isn't instantly accesible. Don't dig deeper if you don't want to, but at least know when to recognize when you just don't get something.

Unlike most of this pop shit that pawns itself off as punk, the gaz is actually sonically challenging, something that I appreciate immensely.

• t3h1337j35u5 said:
    Even if she is fat, who the hell cares? Like that makes her any less of a person than you?

no, that makes her more of a person than him. literally. besides, they're hogging all the oxygen and the ugly.

• Användare
    • 9 sep 2006, 02:52
    10/10

I hate every band on your list... but you like them. that's why they're there.

seriously the whole concept of this thread is pretty much retarded.

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 9 sep 2006, 03:24
  • 0/10

Just because you spelled retarded wrong. I didn't even look.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.