TBS Louder Now B-Sides

• bubige sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2006, 01:35

TBS Louder Now B-Sides

i don't know about you but the Taking Back Sunday B-Sides are ridiculous and probably should have made the album more so then some of the tracks they put on there. if you don't know what i'm talking about the two b-sides are called, "sleep" and "brooklyn." find them. listen to them. love them.

• send them over

• Wow. I've been trying to find a TBS b-side called "sheep". Fuck.

• Wow. I've been trying to find a TBS b-side called "sheep". Fuck.

• lol sheep
    but yea its pretty swt!

• mmilian sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jul 2006, 07:51
    Considering how terrible the A-side was, I dread hearing these.

• I agree. The b-sides are so good, especially "Sleep".

They should've made the album. <3

• Yoo, what the fuck, where can we find these songs?! One of you dudes send that "sleep" one to me! PLEASE. Def would LOVE to hear it. My email address is: smart_rob_@hotmail.com

Definitly appreiciate the gesture!

• jds10912 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jul 2006, 00:46
    they are in the downloads section of www.tbsunday.tk
    if it redirects you to a random page, turn off your popup blocker and load the page again

• both of those songs (especially brooklyn) deserved to make the cut in my opinion

• both of those songs (especially brooklyn) deserved to make the cut in my opinion

• brooklyn is good and should have made the album but sleep is terrible

• I was hoping you were talking about some B-sides that I hadn't yet heard that were magically better than this album. Still, I'd rather listen to Brooklyn than some of the other tracks on Louder Now, namely Twenty-Twenty Surgery and Up Against (?)

post signatures are lame.
    • jds10912 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 aug 2006, 15:56
    sleep just disapeared from my computer...
    anyone want to put it on yousendit and send me a message?

• Blah...Not that great. Only song I've found I liked was What's It Feels Like To Be a Ghost?.

• unfortunately, loudernow just didn't floor me like 'tell all your friends' did...but i'm not expecting anything they put out now to even compare.

anyone hear what the deal was about them re-releasing/re-recording 'tell all your friends?'

• I dont understand why brooklyn didnt make the album. That song is freakin' awesome.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.