ESCAPE THE FATE!

• Redigerad av stillenchanted den 17 sep 2008, 16:28
  • I don't have to prove myself right. ETF proves me right simply by playing music.

By the way, if you aren't going to argue, fine, but then why even respond? I'm clearly too close-minded to learn anything from what you have to say. :)

But now it's me and luck
    Best of friends and drunk again and we're all going to Hell
    And what I mean to say is I mean that in the best possible way

• And yet you still respond.

You amuse me.

But now it's me and luck
  • alright.
    predictable.

• You really can't handle being told you listen to shitty music can you?

But now it's me and luck

• This is a discussion? That's funny, I like to think of it more as me getting under someone's skin thanks to them taking my bashing of yet another generic post-hardcore band way too seriously and personally.

And it's not about your musical taste, but I just thought I'd let you know.

But now it's me and luck

• The point is me getting some cheap laughs out of your insistence in responding to someone who's fucking around with you because it's way too easy.

For the record, the reason this band is an insult to music is because they're just another knock-off of the previous band that sounds just like them and became popular. If people want to be sheep and listen to the same recycled material over and over, they're more than welcome to do so. But to me, music is about having some sort of creativity and not just sounding exactly like the popular bands to make a quick buck.

As for being open-minded, I am, I'll listen to almost anything. But if I'm going to listen to modern post-hardcore, I'd rather listen to the band responsible for so many bands just like ETF: Glassjaw.

But now it's me and luck
  • t3h1337j35u5 said:
    The point is me getting some cheap laughs out of your insistence in responding to someone who's fucking around with you because it's way too easy.

For the record, the reason this band is an insult to music is because they're just another knock-off of the previous band that sounds just like them and became popular. If people want to be sheep and listen to the same recycled material over and over, they're more than welcome to do so. But to me, music is about having some sort of creativity and not just sounding exactly like the popular bands to make a quick buck.

As for being open-minded, I am, I'll listen to almost anything. But if I'm going to listen to modern post-hardcore, I'd rather listen to the band responsible for so many bands just like ETF: Glassjaw.

You totally owned that whole argument there.

• jvondahl sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 aug 2007, 04:19
    Shitty sceney band with no talent and a knack for appealing to those gullible enough to be affected by major marketing schemes and clever advertising.

• You summed up two pages of thread into one sentence.

• jvondahl sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 aug 2007, 15:07
    I do my best.

• jvondahl sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 sep 2007, 03:19
    International Taste Of Chaos Cancellation

To all of our international fans,

We regret to inform you that we will not be able to participate in Taste Of Chaos International. We have some legal issues that we have to clear up, and due to that fact, your countries will NOT let us travel to them. This is a huge bummer for us and we really wanted to come to your countries and rock your faces off every night. Once we clear up all of our immigration and legal issues, we will jump right on an airplane and give you a show that you will never forget. Make sure you go out and support Taste Of Chaos and all of the bands that are playing. Those shows are going to kill! We love each and everyone of of you and we will see you soon.

Rock!

-Escape The Fate

They finally realised they suck cock.

• Genuma sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2007, 02:34
    HAHAHAHAHHAH LULZ LULZ hhhahaha!!111!!11 You are so FUCKING FUNNY.

• What???
    Escape the Fate are fucking awesome.
    But just to prove it, don't listen to any of the new album, that is just sceney. The first album on the other hand is proper - I've never heard anything like it before. I like From First To Last and Escape the Fate I have to say are nothing like them. They're just so much better, every song Ronnie Radke sang for them was good.

Face it.

• Genuma sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2011, 20:53
    neck yoself.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.