Boards of Canada?

• Boards of Canada?

What is the opinion on Boards of Canada? It seems like nobody listens to them (in such a way that it would register with Audioscrobbler, at least).

• baxter sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 aug 2005, 08:42
    haven't heard.

• Good "chill out" music, I guess.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2006, 03:13
    Geogaddi is an excellent release

• Användare
    • 12 nov 2006, 21:22
    It's nothing special, just a bit above average. You'll listen to it and enjoy it, but after all is said and done, it communicates nothing particularly profound and you'll have wasted your time. Sort of like Drudkh!

• Hand0 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 feb 2007, 16:06
    You can get commication without lyrics if you listen to the tracks closely enough. Boards is unique in the fact that virtually every track is 2 tracks within itself: normal and reversed. If you reverse a typical Boards track you will hear sounds and words you missed in hearing it normally. Take A is to B as B is to C for example.

Non-violence is suicide.
    • tuttidog sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2007, 21:58
    One of my favorite bands...emotional dependence probably. I find it very soothing and touching and sounds almost organic at times. Perfect remedy music for oppressive summer days.

• Användare
    • 31 jul 2007, 10:36
    They do have a rather organic sound, especially for an electronic band. If you listen closely, you can hear (feel?) a sonic landscape of sorts. It's a pity it falls into a generic techno sound at times, but when it's good, it's great.

• I don't like them much, prefer the likes of Autechre, Aphex Twin, etc...

"Only Death Is Real" - Hellhammer
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.