• sxesven sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 aug 2005, 21:16

Welcome folks!

Hey everyone!

Having just passed the 15-member border, our group is now officialy (semi-?) active! Our stats should start generating soon, personally can't wait to see what's popular (something tells me though that this Hamasaki-person will be ranking high) among the members of AHS! Anyway, have fun, use the forum if you like, preferrably use the one at ahsforum.com though, yadda yadda, etcetera, blah blah, ring-a-ding-ding!

Cheers,
    sxesven

Need a user image? Here's lots!
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 sep 2005, 01:35

Good!!

Hi everyone!! Lets all make this place a nice place, blah blah blah... I checked all your music tastes, hardly anyone has familiar tastes.. Except for the Ayu-factor, everyone here are just weirdos including me ^.^!! AHS is still the best though...

• Användare
    • 1 sep 2005, 05:21

Cool.

I like this place a lot. I hope more people from AHS will start one. Seems like it could be the next big thing, woo cause myspace sucks!

• Yippee!

Wee! I like this thingy too, because Winamp's Media Library doesn't have enough functions in terms of recording play-counts. Can't wait to find out what everyone listens to most too (other than Miss HamaAyu).

• sxesven sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 sep 2005, 14:01

Re: Yippee!

Quoth KevinthePanda:
    Wee! I like this thingy too, because Winamp's Media Library doesn't have enough functions in terms of recording play-counts.

Exactly! The Media Library is fun, but not nearly as fun as this shizzle dizzle! And can't wait for the stats either, I hope there'll be some surprising stuff in there! =D

• Användare
    • 1 sep 2005, 15:03
    Hmm.. When will we be able to see this group's chart? Is there one? Try to activate it sxesven, if possible.. It would be cool to see this group's taste!

• lotusoka sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 sep 2005, 18:28

music

Its really cool to see what everyone is listening to OTHER THAN Ayumi, haha. I love music to begin with, so this interests me a lot. :D

• sxesven sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 sep 2005, 20:01

Re:

Quoth MadCactuar:
    Hmm.. When will we be able to see this group's chart? Is there one? Try to activate it sxesven, if possible.. It would be cool to see this group's taste!

It takes about a week, or so I've heard, before charts are generated. We'll just have to be patient and, most importantly, listen to music!

• Användare
    • 1 sep 2005, 23:29
    I'm really interested to see the charts. Can't wait. :D

• Joining

Hi Im just here cause I know Akurei would do it .

• Användare
    • 2 sep 2005, 06:35
    WOW!!! 22 MEMBERS ALREADY!!! THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!

• lotusoka sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 sep 2005, 09:01
    oh lordy I am becoming ADDICTED to this site! haha.

• NEWJoel sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 sep 2005, 20:19

:D

Quoth lotusoka:
    oh lordy I am becoming ADDICTED to this site! haha.

lol Same with me.

• ooga booga.

s;ldkt.

yeah.

most of you probably don't notice meee but i'm aldonia at ahs. yeah, i just kinda found the group by chance so i decided to join. yay for last.fm?

• YAY GROUPS!@#$

• just to set the record straight... the majority of stuff on my list isn't mine -_-. sadly my brother and sister both use winamp so it registers their music aswell... and as i've been playing games more than listening to music lately it sort of goes to towards throwing my list off balance.

• Re:

Quoth bulmasman:
    sadly my brother and sister both use winamp so it registers their music aswell... and as i've been playing games more than listening to music lately it sort of goes to towards throwing my list off balance.

I can turn the plug-in on and off with my player (JRiver). Maybe that's an option with winamp too?

Redigerad av nmskalmn den 8 sep 2005, 01:52
    • Användare
    • 8 sep 2005, 21:12

Re:

Quoth bulmasman:
    just to set the record straight... the majority of stuff on my list isn't mine -_-. sadly my brother and sister both use winamp so it registers their music aswell... and as i've been playing games more than listening to music lately it sort of goes to towards throwing my list off balance.

You can go to your plugin options and switch the plugin off when you're not using the computer.

Just do this:

Go to Options > Preferences > Plug-ins > General Purpose > Audioscrobbler > Configure Plug-in.

There'll be an option to switch it off, and then hit OK.

Just remember to turn it back on when you're listening to music ^^

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 8 sep 2005, 21:13
  • Heey! o/

I love this site as well, and I couldn't stay out of an AHS group! [ I'm LEOyumi from the forums ]
    It's nice to see the charts and know what people like to listen ^^

• Hi ^_^
    im DivineAyu from the forums (just registered)
    Ive browsed and read the forums here and there from time to time.
    But never actually registered to it.
    Its good to know there are members here ^_^

[center]

[/center]
  • Hey I'm Haku~

nice to see everyone or most of you here~
    I'm not too sure what I'm doing here
    heh
    but this site is really fun and interesting

• ah man, NONE of my music for the past month almost has shown up because my winamp crapped out on me again. I've just downloaded the iTunes plugin instead so i should be able to get what i'm currently listening to to show up on my list :)

• Yay! My first group

w00t. I'm finally a member of a group on here! I think my music will be the most drastic from everyone else's. :p I have Cannibal Corpse and Ayu on there.

• Användare
    • 18 okt 2006, 23:23
    I'm listening to Ayumi, other jpop and... extreeme metal. he he:-)

• Användare
    • 20 okt 2006, 03:05
    I just joined for the hell of it. This would be the explodingbird from AHS. Hullo. Now I go back to posting at AHS la la la la la.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.