Anyone know what the scoop is for the boards?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2007, 03:17

Anyone know what the scoop is for the boards?

Things have been down for awhile now. :(

• a1m sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2007, 11:23
    R.I.P AHS

You will be missed. Dunno why it's down still, weh need some news!

• this time is really down...for a few days.
    anyone know somethin?

• ownsarai sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2007, 15:29
    this is driving me crazy...no other Ayu forum is better than AHS...; ; Please come back soon.

• ree-chan sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2007, 20:08
    Guess it's time to move to a new forum. AHS was good but now it's just unreliable.

• ownsarai sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2007, 20:33
    I think if AHS was coming back one of the mods should have posted something here or on the splash page by now...this leads me to believe that AHS is gone for good. *cry*

• ceveri sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 okt 2007, 01:40
    WHY would they just let a large forum die like that? I doubt the forum will never come back.

• i reeeeeallllly think that if ahs were gone for good a mod would have made a post or otherwise would have let people know. be patient, i'm sure it'll be back.

• AHS is down due to maintenance, but that's as much as I know. The site shouldn't be down for good, but there were a lot of issues that needed to be fixed.

• I love the way the forum just shuts down and no one from the staff says anything anywhere until almost a week has passed.

• I am really sad about this. I was putting the finishing touches on a few new remixes of talkin' 2 myself and decision, and when I saw the site down for so many days, I got bummed.

I hope it goes back up soon.

• ownsarai sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 okt 2007, 06:14
    well I sure do hope it comes back soon.

• a1m sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 okt 2007, 07:28
    Hello soysauce \o

Good to know that they're doing some maintenance, finally...

• surely the AHS staff are hot on the job! ^^

all we can do now is wait ...and cheer for them!

whooh! go! go! go! AHS staff!

I miss AHS too ^^

• TA-storage said:
    I love the way the forum just shuts down and no one from the staff says anything anywhere until almost a week has passed.

Frankly, I was not aware of a discussion thread over here until yesterday. I do not know where the other Staff members are but I think this long period of maintenance is just as much of a surprise to the Staff as it is to initiates.

• jaysenryan said:
    I am really sad about this. I was putting the finishing touches on a few new remixes of talkin' 2 myself and decision, and when I saw the site down for so many days, I got bummed.

I hope it goes back up soon.

ooooh! now i have a reason to anticipate the return of ahs even more. i'll be looking forward to hearing those remixes!

• I've been trying to figure out what's been going on for the past week, first I thought it was my computer that was wack, but I just now stumbled onto this last.fm group :)
    Happy to know it's not my fault I couldn't acces the site, but I do hope the site will be up very soon, I really miss it :(

btw, nice to see all of you guys again :D

;)
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.