Favourite Villan

• hexunia sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jan 2009, 17:30

Favourite Villan

My favourite villan of all was Teddy Bomber, comical character:) I almost felt sorry for that guy ;)... being ignored the whole episode

Super eclectic score
    759/1000
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jan 2009, 10:19
    mad pierrot! that guy is just badass. :D

• I'd say Applederry (Ed's father) for being only guy who kicks Spike's ass in hand-to-hand (not to mention his egg-throwing skills) fight, but he's not really a villan :)

Mateusz "Craven" Wielgosz
    "Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."
    www.craven.pl
    • AnWeeZy sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 mar 2009, 20:48
    definitely the kid from "Sympathy for the Devil" he was just twisted. and honesty it was the first fight in the series where Spike wasn't sure if he was gonna make it or not...

~ Life is but a Dream ~
    • aibunny sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2009, 11:26
    I think like AnWeeZy... that kid scared me! >_< and he was really fast!

• Sjisz sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2009, 07:20
    Vicious. Yeah.

Your face contorts into a mess when six drinks just won't do the trick
    so bottoms up and cheers alike to the memory of this wreck.
  • Vicious fer sure.

• Questrog sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 sep 2009, 21:25
    Udai from the "Black Dog Serenade" episode :)

• Ennish sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2010, 17:16
    Mine is probably Mad Pierrot, with VIncent from the movie coming in at second. I would not want to encounter those men in a dark alleyway.

• What's with these tough choices!?

I have serious trouble deciding between Tongpu and Udai. I think all Udai is missing is a penchant for cannibalism (yes, I'm a Hannibal Lecter fan :) .)

人法地 地法天 天法道 道法自然 - Humans follow Earth, Earth follows Heaven, Heaven follows Dao, Dao follows it's own nature.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 aug 2010, 06:21
    Vicious is definitely my fave, but I would consider Wen (the kid from Sympathy for the Devil) a very close second.

• Otokichi sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 dec 2012, 06:03
    Pierrot was almost a force of nature, until a cat crossed his path. Whenever I run across an "Illustrate this track" with Death/Darkness in the title, Mad Pierrot aims his rifled cane!

Education can't be confiscated at the border
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.