• -dom sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2005, 21:12

Locke **spoilers?**

How awesome is he?
    Going from being a disabled box factory employee to this hunter superman-type person

So so so so awesome

Anyone agree?

Redigerad av -dom den 23 aug 2005, 21:14
    • GURT sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2005, 20:38
    totally. he's definitely one of my favorites.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 sep 2005, 21:36
    Yeah, Locke's my favourite character, he's such a legend! And like there's still so much to know about him, like how he lost the use of his legs in the first place. Anyone got any ideas about that!?

• h5delta sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 sep 2005, 05:10
    I dont think it will be because of anything crazy, but you never know. My guess is some regular accident, but there is some fate behind it, a reason why he needed to be crippled.

• evilai sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 14 jan 2006, 19:40
    locke is like a shaman, macguver and chuck norris rolled into one :) completely fearless. anyone remember when he came face to face with the 'monster' early on in the first season. i'd like to know what that was all about

• OOOOO!! I <3 teh LOCKe!! Locke is definatly mah fave character. God how I really hate how Jack is all anti-locke/ anti-fate. It pisses me off. Locke has the answers to everything! Oh yeah regarding the "monster" hasn't it been revealed that the random black smoke is the "monster"? Thats what I understand anyway. But If so Locke would have seen the same thing as Echo(who also looked into the black smoke/ ball thing)...

• OOOOO!! I <3 teh LOCKe!! Locke is definatly mah fave character. God how I really hate how Jack is all anti-locke/ anti-fate. It pisses me off. Locke has the answers to everything! Oh yeah regarding the "monster" hasn't it been revealed that the random black smoke is the "monster"? Thats what I understand anyway. But If so Locke would have seen the same thing as Echo(who also looked into the black smoke/ ball thing)...

• I used to love the man. I mean, how can you not? He's just the ultimate fantasy: a boar killer who can feed of the entire camp while at the same time helping people quit drugs and making cradles and being an all around useful fellow to have in case of emergencies.

There's been a change in my love life, however. Locke no longer occupies the top spot. I still carry a small torch for him and can't help squealing in delight when he does something Locke-ish, but he just doesn't cut it for me any more. Recently it's been all about the Eko. The Eko is the most spiritual powerful man ever. And now that I know that he's lead a life of crime, it's even better. And let's not forget that he can take down the Lostzilla in a staring contest. The man is simply a demigod!

• h5delta sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jan 2006, 03:27
    Locke, though I love him is being quite a dick. Methinks he might be tempted by the dark side.

• bearica sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2006, 20:17
    Locke used to be my favorite character. But, like Octoberist, Mr. Eko has taken his spot. :P I still love Locke, though.

Go to the School of Visual Arts? Join SVA!
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2006, 20:49

Re:

Quoth bearica:
    Locke used to be my favorite character. But, like Octoberist, Mr. Eko has taken his spot. :P I still love Locke, though.

Just saw the new episode. I aswell noticed that lock isn't the calm mentor he used to be.

Eko who has still many secrets seems quite sure about his destiny, while Locke is still looking for an answer.

anyway dont wanna spoil anything but really really all time favorite character is Jack

• I don't buy all of this Mr.Eko junk, he's a phoney. He's definatly a Locke wannabe. He's an imposter I say! And let me vent my disgust at the shows attemp to lead us to think that *gasp* Locke has alterior motives... LOCKE IS TEH BEST! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ghost_of_you8/pilot-021.png

• sionide sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2006, 12:09
    Locke is great okay, but loads of people I know who also watch still think he's not to be trusted, that he's a bit dodgy and we should all be suspicious of him! I dunno, he's saved peoples lives, saved the entire camp a couple of times. He's brave, he's a fighter, he's definitely one of the best things the survivors have going..

- Synthetic Intelligent Organism Normally for Infiltration and Dangerous Exploration -
    • btc666 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2006, 19:16

Re:

Quoth Octoberist:
    Recently it's been all about the Eko.

Damn straight. That man is a legend. I also have a soft spot for Hugo too :)

• i want to marry locke.

yep.

• Re:

Quoth PheebsYeahBaby:
    i want to marry locke.

yep.

Oh come on, Eko's about a million and twelve thousand times better! Have you seen the last episode? There is no doubt in Eko. He looks at a man and he knows everything! Plus, he has a big stick and a rather big knife, that's got to count for something :P (oh, and if I were gay, I probably wouldn't be able to shake off the glrious image of him axing down those trees :P)

Right, now that that's off my chest, can somebody tell me, what was that fuss that the second best character of the show, whose thread it is, made at the end of the ep?

• jjbuchan sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 mar 2006, 03:51
    I've never liked Locke. Mr. Eko's the man!

• Användare
    • 3 maj 2006, 18:05
    I felt well sorry for Locke, when he was playing that game with all the toy soldiers and, and, then ''Randy'' came along and made fun of him... Really made me feel sorry for him... Yeah, I'm lame...

• Quoth Screamineagle13:
    I felt well sorry for Locke, when he was playing that game with all the toy soldiers and, and, then ''Randy'' came along and made fun of him... Really made me feel sorry for him... Yeah, I'm lame...

No man! I feel the exact same way, Walkabout was the best damn episode ever! That dick Randy doesn't have anything on our old Locke. NOTHING! eff that a hole! eff eff eff him up the ahole! A HOLE! sorry.. I'm really passionate about this kind of stuff. Locke's the best! omgomg.. (a hole).

• Användare
    • 5 maj 2006, 08:48
    Locke's good until you remember that he's actually one of The Others! DUAAAAAA...

Nah, I always thought that Jack was one of the Others, ya know why?

Because he's a doctor! He's keeping all of them alive, and helping them... And, he went ages without sleeping. I bet The Others don't sleep...

Yeah, he's keeping them alive for when The Others have their Annual Feast... That's rite.

• Användare
    • 9 maj 2006, 08:26
    I can't help but chime in and agree with everyone. Locke is my favorite Lost character ever. He's just awesome. I think evilai put it best when he/she said he was a shaman, MacGyver, and Chuck Norris rolled into one, haha.

Anyway, I think his character is made a lot more interesting by the fact that you're not quite sure if he's going to end up good or bad. I think he'll always have good intentions, but I can't help but think that maybe in the end he's going to really do some evil somehow.

Like, remember the episode with Charlie and Claire's baby? I seem to remember a part that showed Locke with some really ominous music in the background... right after Charlie or Echo said something about protecting the baby from someone/something? Anyone know what I'm talking about??

• Användare
    • 11 maj 2006, 02:36
    Tonight's episode was AWESOME in terms of Locke. It was so crazy to see him openly doubting the whole push-the-button thing... as well as talking about his "whole pathetic life" :-( :-(. And the dialogue between him and Eko was just fantastic... not to mention all the religious, faith-oriented stuff that was going on... very existential... I loved it.

Question: Do you think Locke is going to start believing in the Island again, after hearing Eko's story?

• Användare
    • 14 maj 2006, 10:31
    He's really interesting and great.
    A shock came to me, when I found out the rumour that Mr. Eko will kill Locke on '?' . Fortunetly he didn't.

At first, I thought he was weird with that orange in his mouth and all that stuff. Then he started to be that bossy hunter guy and from LOST S01E19 I really started to love him.

Man of faith.

• Yes I always thought Locke was one of the best characters in Lost, and I still do. The latest episode was very exciting, concidering Locke doubts the button and all that stuff... well, the season is over soon and I hope it won't have such a strange ending as the first one had or else I'm going insane.

• Georgeee sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2006, 15:09
    Locke is one of the most interesting characters in the show. His personality is changing all the time!!!

Join the Prison Break-group!!!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.