hello friends of mustapha

• hello friends of mustapha

Just like to introduce myself to the group. I am also a member of the 3m3 yahoo group but that seems to have become quite moribund of late.

I hope we can get some mustapha related discussions going here.

• IanAR sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 4 apr 2007, 01:24
    Hi 'Bones - I set the Y! group's "Related Link" this-s-way a few months ago and've been dropping Last.FM links into my posts there for years.

I was thinking of Yahoo!s sixth birthday present, from the group - closure - swiftly followed by a quick exodus, over here. This is a much more sophisticated environment to music discussion! M'be that'll be Y!s seventh b'day prezzie, then ;)

Now, away with you - get an avatar image and scrobble some tunes. If you've troubles getting started, and fail to find joy in the FAQ, post about them here. Glad to made it & welcome aboard! - Best, Ian MySpace.com/ScrawlAudio

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2007, 13:19

Hi People!

Glad to see new people are comin'! Welcome vikingbones!
    Mustapha without frontiers! :)

• Minsk-FM sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2008, 00:33

!inazitrapocsid

did anybody notice that balkan-hipster DJ Shantel "borrowed" the title of his latest release from the Mustaphas ?

the term "Discopartizani" appears indeed in the liner-notes of their 1997 CD (re)release "Bam!". So much about originality... ;)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jun 2008, 13:17

DJ Shantel... what a jerk

we're only in it for the money... I actually went to listen to this song... patetic...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.