• tornly sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 feb 2007, 15:36

Storm

what do you think 'bout it? is Nell what you expected from the new vocalist?

for me this album is really good but i miss some songs... somethin' like "and when he falleth" or "a distance there is"...

what do you think?

• starac sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2007, 23:48

Storm is a great album

Storm is my favorite ToT's album behind of course the second-to-none Velvet Darkness they fear.

ToT got back to goth-like sounds wiv electronic touch - sort of a mix of what has been done so far.

Nell was a great artit even before integratin ToT, i strongly advise u The Crest's albums.
    Her voice may be not as angelic as Liv but I think she lives up to the challenge to take her place.

Hope that a new album is underway...

jr
  • Blah, I haven't got the "storm",
    I must get from my lazy ass and do something...

Al' shta cesh kad me jebe penzija, nece da je daju...
    :(
    Anyways, Velvet Drkness They Do Smrad, is of course one of the most apprized album, so far... even though ToT is right behind it...
    Anyhow, I sincerely doubt it that N. can make up for Liv. (even though I hate Liv, I cannot argue that her voice could be replaced easily...)

Nemoj da te ja sanjam!
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2007, 02:48
    i can say one thing... liv kristine rules... that's all...

• I don't like much Live's voice but I don't like Nelly's too... but I love Raymond's voice...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.