Forum » Label Services Forum

Album somehow lost??

• Fatty3 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 mar 2006, 22:47

Album somehow lost??

Alright, so yesterday I uploaded two songs on the FTP in a folder, called Live Recording.

Today I wanted to upload another song into that directory, but it wasn't there anymore.
    So I created a new one, called the same. Now the single song added today, is said to appear on the album, but the other two are not represented on this album anymore. So where's the album information of these two songs gone??

How do I get to my old folders on the FTP?? Because this time it started directly in the "/" directory.

Thx again in advance

• Each time you upload a release, it overwrites the current version of that release.

You need to upload whole release in one go for all the tracks to appear.

• Fatty3 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 mar 2006, 13:58
    okay, but how do I upload another album, when it's in the same folder?

That'd mean, that the old album gets erased everytime, a new album is uploaded, right? So, do I have to upload all albums, everytime I want to add a new album?

• Statick sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 mar 2006, 14:47
    you're supposed to use the album name as the folder name. that way, every new release goes into a new folder. it does explain this on the page that tells you how to use FTP.

• as Statick says, you should be creating new folders for each release

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.