deleting album

• Another request ...

Keep the faith !
    • napyfak sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jan 2009, 23:58

Request

Hi,

i manage the profile of my band "The Snookys".
    can you delete all the songs on our page which someone else has uploaded?

thanks
    Andrea

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jan 2009, 13:41

Delete Various Artists - The Sounds Of Sounds

http://www.last.fm/music/Various+Artists/The+Sounds+Of+Sounds

Please delete this incorrect Artist. The correct artist is Azziz. Thank you.

J

• eddb sa...
    • Alumni
    • 12 jan 2009, 18:37
    Hi,

@cravenind - these have been removed for you.

@o-jay - most of these have been removed for you. 2 of the albums contain songs which have been provided to us by Sony/BMG and therefore we are unable to delete them.

@napyfak - we have replied to your email regarding this.

@clipyourear - this has been removed for you.

Thanks,
    - edd

• Please could you remove this album.
    http://www.last.fm/music/dd/Music

Redigerad av daredevillive den 31 jan 2009, 21:06
  • Somehow I managed to remove it myself.....I think it was me. :)

• Duplicate album

Is it possible to delete this record?

http://www.last.fm/music/Filip+Hnizdo/Generation+Ship+Disaster+(September+to+December+2008)

For some reason it went to a white screen whenever I tried to change the album name so after a few months I decided it'd be best to just upload it again. This worked fine but the old one will not disappear no matter how many times I try to delete it from the music manager.

Thanks muchly in advance for help.

• Hi,

Can you let us know what you see within the Music Manager when attempting to delete the release, and what exactly happens when you try to? Your browser and OS will also be useful if you're still experiencing problems.

You should be able to delete releases entirely from your Music Manager so if this isn't working for a number of people, hopefully we can find out what's wrong and fix it.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Many times when I clicked delete album the screen went blank and nothing happened, It was also impossible sometimes to delete a song. I would click trash bin beside every song and click save changes, but the songs were still there.
    In some cases when I would want to erase entire album, I would see the message the album has been deleted, but it was still there but the artist name has changed to various artists and the album name ramained the same. In this mode with no tracks it was impossible to rename the name of album. I thought maybe if I delete every segment separetly the album would go away, but this was not the case.
    So in the end I am not sure what excatly I did to remove it.

I am using google chrome on winxp sp2 but I also tried maxthon2.

• Fixed

Whether it was just a delay in the delete process or a member of staff doing something I don't know, but the album has disappeared. Thank you.

Regarding the problem before in case you want to trace it I was using Firefox 3.0.5, in Windows Vista. The screen went to a blank page every time I clicked save changes after renaming an album. Then, after pressing delete album (it let me delete the tracks fine) it kept on saying "this album has been deleted" but kept showing me the album in the music manager and profile page and asking me if I wanted to delete it again when I clicked on it.

Fixed now anyway so thank you very much if you did anything.

• Hi,

Thanks for the reports - we'll keep an eye on this but for the moment I'm unsure as to what causes the delay.

Cheers,
    Helen

• rtoral sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jan 2009, 23:59

Please delete these albums

Rafael Toral

• Redigerad av m124ntR0p den 31 jan 2009, 04:08
  • oops wrong button, please delete my posts

• sLeumasp sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jan 2009, 05:59

Deuteronomium - Here To Stay

Deuteronomium - Here To Stay is (still) locked due to the track Whirlwind, which is on a "royalty program -active" compilation (http://www.last.fm/music/Bride+Adorned/Northernbreeze), and I'm unable to edit it in any way.

I must say, that this is a bit stupid because the label that released the compilation has no rights to the track, at least not over the artist and it's original label (both of which I represent).

I hope this would be fixed soon, because I've waited for some kind of solution for months now.

Thanks.

-Samuel

-Samuel
    • Mowie666 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 feb 2009, 14:38

Can you please remove these songs

• sLeumasp sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 feb 2009, 02:37

Re: Deuteronomium - Here To Stay

sLeumasp said:
    Deuteronomium - Here To Stay is (still) locked due to the track Whirlwind, which is on a "royalty program -active" compilation (http://www.last.fm/music/Bride+Adorned/Northernbreeze), and I'm unable to edit it in any way.

I must say, that this is a bit stupid because the label that released the compilation has no rights to the track, at least not over the artist and it's original label (both of which I represent).

I hope this would be fixed soon, because I've waited for some kind of solution for months now.

Thanks.

-Samuel

Also, I just realized that all the tracks - save one - are on radio play -mode, though they shouldn't be. And I can't even contact Low Frequency Records for some kind of arrangement on the rights for the song.

If you could at least delete the album, I could add all the songs and (reluctantly) rename Whirlwind that is keeping the album locked.

Thanks.

-Samuel
  • hi

please delete Stürzen wir / Später (only this track ! )
    thx

btw.. what's the trash icon on MM-album pages for? unclickable, without functionality ..

[EDIT]

ok, this morning i was at my PC. there the trash icons didn't function (winxp ff2).. not even clickable.
    now i'm sitting at my MAC (ff3) and the trash icon worked. so i was finally able to delete the track myself.
    what's with deleting on PCs?

• sLeumasp sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 feb 2009, 02:51
    Still waiting for staff response... I'm usually very patient, but it just bugs me so much, that I have to wait because I didn't know I was making a "mistake" when uploading the Deuteronomium track (read above).

So at least a quick update on how things are (or aren't) progressing would be appreciated.

Thanks, have patience with us! :)

-Samuel
  • I also need to get a song deleted from the profile page, because I uploaded it just for testing and did not know how to delete it.

http://www.last.fm/music/Crat%C2%A4s

• sLeumasp sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 feb 2009, 23:37
    Any answers/updates?

-Samuel
  • Hi all,

rtoral: currently the source for these albums is currently locked but this is being fixed, we should be able to remove them by the end of the week.

Mowie666: unfortunately we cannot remove mistagged scrobbles, sorry we can't help with this.

sLeumasp: I've asked our catalogue team to remove your album so you'll be able to reupload. This should happen shortly.

LSDerrington: you should be able to delete this release within your Music Manager under Manage > Catalogue > clicking on the release > clicking "delete this release".

Thanks,
    Helen

• DELETE BY BAND Album please!!!

Please, i cant delete song and album. Help me. this songs i bad and new will be here. im realy waiting answer and actions. Pleaseeee...

My band's name SYNARTHA.
    Delete album please.

• sLeumasp sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 mar 2009, 22:37
    theneonfever said:
    sLeumasp: I've asked our catalogue team to remove your album so you'll be able to reupload. This should happen shortly.

I noticed that the song (Whirlwind) was/is deleted now but the album still remains locked. I'm not sure is this helpful but there's no hurt in asking (I hope).

-Samuel
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 mar 2009, 23:12

Another deletion request

Would you be so kind as to delete the album titled "demo"? I have removed all tracks and it doesn't show up in the artist manager. However, I can still see it around the artist page.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.