Forum » Label Services Forum

Uploads not working again?

• Uploads not working again?

I've checked the System Status page and there do not appear to be any problems with the connection, however I do not appear to be able to upload and music. I get Upload stalled and Upload Failed 3 times, stopping with 0% progress each time. Any one else experiencing this?

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
  • Hi,

We've had some reports of this that have then worked with further attempts, so currently there's nothing we've been able to pin down - could you try again, and if it's still not working for you, please get in touch under the Uploads heading for us to get a sample file.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Thanks for your response Helen, I've tried several times now, but I'll try on a different connection at home and see if they've suddenly started blocking uploads here at work or something. (What? I'm on my break!)

• I was able to upload but now I'm having this same problem again. I submitted a help ticket, but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.