Forum » Label Services Forum

Cant see Q4 2011 royalty report

• Cant see Q4 2011 royalty report

Hi there,
    I can see Q4 2010 Royalty report as 'most recent' but nothing for Q4 2011.
    Why is this?
    Also, are the reports supposed to be generated at the end of each quarter, and if so, how long after the end of each quarter?

I'm looking here: http://musicmanager.last.fm/account/reports

Thanks
    Hugh

• Hi,

I'm currently looking into this for you. Q1 2012 reports are slightly delayed - they should be posted by the end of the month following the quarter end (so in this case, the end of April).

Thanks,
    Helen

• Hi,

It seems possible that you did not have any radio plays for those quarters, hence why you would not see a report for them. I see that you've increased in popularity a lot over the past quarter however, so if you don't see reports for Q1 2012 when they are released please let us know and we can look into it.

You'll be notified when Q1 2012 reports are ready via the news on your Music Manager dashboard.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Q1 2012 Report for Hugh Doolan

Hi there (Helen!?)
    I see the reports for Q1 2012 are out, but alas not for me.
    Could you check please. Thanks
    Hugh
    http://www.last.fm/music/Hugh+Doolan

• Hi,

We're currently looking into this for you.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Hi,

May we ask if you ran any Powerplay campaigns for any of your tracks? Or, if any of these releases were originally uploaded to another label then transferred to you?

Thanks,
    Helen

• Hugh Doolan - Reports

Hi Helen,

I've had no Powerplay campaigns at all for any of my tracks. The tracks have always been under the one LastFM label and stewardship. I can't think of any situation where I transferred anything. I may have messed with the royalty settings and briefly switched the settings from 'LastFM direct payment' to 'collection society payment', then back again but, don't think this should have impacted.
    There was also a period after I first set it up and uploaded tracks, where I hadn't logged in to LastFM that much so maybe a password reset or similar upset the apple cart :)

Thanks for your continued assistance,
    Hugh
    http://www.last.fm/music/Hugh+Doolan

• Hugh Doolan - Reports

any update on above Helen?
    Thanks
    Hugh

• Hugh Doolan - Reports

any update on above (royalty report for Q1-2012)

thanks
    Hugh

• DavW sa...
    • Alumni
    • 11 jun 2012, 16:59
    Hi hughdoolan,

Helen asked me to investigate what was going on here. I've checked the database and it looks like no royalty report was generated simply because there weren't any streams in that quarter.

It takes a certain number of scrobbles before a song will get picked up by the radio algorithms, so chances are it wasn't being scrobbled enough to register with them until recently.

On the plus side, I did notice quite a few streams in the database which started appearing around the 2nd week of April, so you'll get a definitely get a royalty report for those after the end of Q2.

Thanks,
    David

• Hugh Doolan - Reports

Hi David,

Thanks for clearing that up !!

Hugh

• Hugh Doolan - Reports

Hi David/Helen,

when are Q2 reports expected?

Thanks
    Hugh

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.