Forum » Label Services Forum

Upload fail

• Upload fail

Hi

I've got a problem with uploading new tracks. Upload starts properly but just before finish, about 98%, it stops, showing message 'Upload stalled' and starts uploading again. I can't upload new song. What can be the cause of this?

• Upload fail

It's impossible for me too!

• Yeah, it's been doing that for me too today... uploads like all the way then fails every time... server problems?

• Yeah, it's been doing that for me too today... uploads like all the way then fails every time... server problems?

• same here.

• inj sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 12:15
    Same here.

• I'm having the same problem.

• Jenkscj2 sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 18:05

Re: Upload fail

Kobierzyn-FM said:
    Hi

I've got a problem with uploading new tracks. Upload starts properly but just before finish, about 98%, it stops, showing message 'Upload stalled' and starts uploading again. I can't upload new song. What can be the cause of this?
    CJ Cruz

• same same

• LizBryan sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 19:23

Liz-B

Hey Im having the same problem an thinking of deleting the whole thing, after 3 attempts it gets to 98% then fails....

Muzic Makes The World A Better Place!
    LizziB
  • Yep same here, gets to 99% then "Stalls"

• I am also having the same problem

• still waiting... hopefully this will be fixed soon, can't upload anything to my label

• maqlu sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 06:01
    Still happening - I've tried logged in from two different computers and using both Firefox and Safari on each, 99% and then it stalls and fails.

• yeah... it's still the same! and it's quite annoying!!!

• same here

• Hi all,

We're back to work after the weekend and looking into this for you as a priority. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Thanks.

• Can't upload

Having the same problem and hope you can get it sorted quickly.
    Also still waiting for a response re my label Flaming Hearts. You blocked the label on my music manager two weeks ago when I tried to upload tracks from one of our bands. Got a message to say you would be getting back to me in 3 days and we have heard nothing! We are submitting tracks from a perfectly legitimate artist with releases dating back to the 80s!

• stulli sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 21:20
    same here

• It appears the upload and queue issue is currently sorted. That is to say, it has just worked without a hitch for me - ie queue cleared plus new file up and running. I wish everyone else the same success. Fingers crossed!
    All the Best,
    EP

• not for me

• DJLickpenny

4 times i have tried.......After the tracks upload i press continue then my PC throws a hissy fit.....Sucks donkeys this does

• Jazspeak sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 08:38

Failed Import

I have uploaded an album but it consistently fails to be imported.

What is even more annoying is that the album appears on the LastFM page, and is shown as being for sale on LastFM but without having been imported, and without the album cover image. This not only makes LastFM look unreliable but also could diminish the reputation of the Jazspeak band and label.

• nothing

my songs wont even pass 0%, they try 3 times, and every single time they fail, they're mp3s and meet all the criteria, so whats the problem?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.