Forum » Label Services Forum

I haven't been able to update an album of mine for a week now..

• I haven't been able to update an album of mine for a week now..

With the Music Manager, I added a song to my catalog probably over a week ago now, and the message "The Last.fm catalogue is being updated to reflect recent updates to this album" still hasn't left, so I cannot add any further songs or make any other changes. Why is it taking so long?

• I've been having the same problem, except I haven't even made a change and it says that It's updating for a recent change I made, which I never made. I was putting files in a Queue, and I couldn't figure out how to delete files from the Queue, so I tried pressing "DELETE" button but that made me go back a page. I never clicked "save as" or anything like that.

• yaknow, i think i might've done the same thing...

Any solutions out there? My album is still frozen. I suppose I could just delete the whole album and upload a new one. A little bit of a hassle, but it might have to be done.

• [duplicate]

Redigerad av theneonfever den 23 apr 2012, 12:30
  • Hi,

Unfortunately our system failed around a week and a half ago, resulting in queued imports and the inability to edit uploaded releases. We're currently working on this and I recommend you keep an eye on this thread for updates, and I'll lock this as a duplicate.

Thanks,
    Helen

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.