Forum » Label Services Forum

"QUEUED IMPORTS" frozen

• "QUEUED IMPORTS" frozen

Hi folks

I changed the title of 2 songs on an artist's album on Thursday and the changes are still listed under the "QUEUED IMPORTS" section 5 days later. I've made changes like this before but they've only taken about 2 minutes to work so I assume that something has gone wrong.

The artist is Kanista and the album is The Sunlight Channel.

Please fix! :)

Best Regards,
    Tom

• Hi Tom,

Unfortunately we had a bug last week regarding the final step of an album going live, which has now been fixed and is being monitored - we've cleared out your album for you to reupload, so please let us know if this doesn't work.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Hi Helen,

Ok, I've reuploaded.

The old updates still seem to be listed in the "QUEUED" section though:

"Queued Releases

These are the releases you've uploaded or edited recently, some of which are queued for our giant computer brain to ingest, and will be available on Last.fm as soon as possible.

Kanista - The Sunlight Channel (14 tracks) - Queued for importing
    Kanista - The Sunlight Channel (14 tracks) - Queued for updating
    Kanista - The Sunlight Channel (14 tracks) - Queued for importing
    Various Artists - Untitled Album - Queued for importing
    "

(I have no idea what the "Various Artists - Untitled Album" is btw, but it's been stuck there for something like 8 months :S)

• message deleted.

• bc_ranger said:
    message deleted.

Nope, still there:

"QUEUED IMPORTS
    The Sunlight Channel
    including: Celestial Seasonings CORRUPT YOUR PINEAL, DESTROY YOUR CATS Gorilla Balls Ballistic …
    The Sunlight Channel
    including: Celestial Seasonings CORRUPT YOUR PINEAL, DESTROY YOUR CATS Gorilla Balls Ballistic …
    Untitled Album
    including: "

• (Not sure why "The Sunlight Channel" still appears twice) :S

• Hi,

May we check if these are affecting your ability to edit your uploaded releases?

Thanks,
    Helen

• Yeah, it says:

"The Last.fm catalogue is being updated to reflect recent updates to this album
    You cannot edit it while this is in progress, it should complete shortly"

• Hi,

We're now looking into this for you and will keep you updated.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Great! Thanks for your help! :)

• Any luck yet?

http://www.last.fm/music/Kanista/The+Sunlight+Channel is still only showing 2 of the 14 tracks. :/

• Hi,

This ticket is still open - hopefully we'll be able to get to the bottom of it soon, and I'll keep you updated here.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Thanks, I appreciate your help.

• Same problem.

Hi. I wrote to you a couple of weeks ago to delete some tracks I was having an issue with. Since then i've tried reuploading and they've been stuck in a queue ever since.I'm just trying to get some free music online as promotion and thought Last.FM would be a great way to go. I can't wait hours for them to say they're uploading then wait over 2 weeks for them to ACTUALLY upload.

Can you pleeease help. Artist name is CryStar. the albums are Unknown Album and Unreleased. Could you please update me with any information and any possible help. Also, not sure why tracks HAVE to be on an album and can't be uploaded as seperate tracks without any links to an album. Makes it very confusing as 'unreleased' is clearly not an album.

Thanks
    xx Crystar

• 2 days after last post (and 13 days after original upload) updates for http://www.last.fm/music/Kanista/The+Sunlight+Channel are still frozen! Still only 2 song out of 14 are showing... :O

• Hi,

This is still being worked on, and I will keep you updated when progress is made. Unfortunately I don't have any more specific updates for you right now.

Thanks,
    Helen

• [duplicate post]

• Hi,

This has now been fixed.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Great, thank you Helen! :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.