Forum » Label Services Forum

I'm a New Artist Here and my profile and artist page are not linked

• I'm a New Artist Here and my profile and artist page are not linked

Not only are my profile and artist info pages not linked for viewers, but although I uploaded my music here, if Omega Freedom Base is typed in search, nothing comes up as if I';m not here. I added the wiki info for Omega Freedom Base and can't even upload a photo on the page! I'm available on ITunes too. What's going on? Have I skipped a step or something?Omega Freedom Base

• juepucta sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 mar 2012, 23:43
    You can't go here http://www.last.fm/music/Omega+Freedom+Base/+images/upload and upload a pic?

Also, i am not sure that artist and personal pages can be linked (even if the personal page is the artist's) - you can put a link in the "about me" to the band page and put a link to your personal page in the band's wiki (and links to myspace/facebook/bandcamp/etc).

-G.

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 26 mar 2012, 01:31
    Have your friends scrobble the artist (and do so yourself). The more plays you have, and more listeners, the easier it is to get noticed. (Yeah, it's not ideal ...)

Add tags to your artist indicating genre, etc. That also helps.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Thanks

Thanks everyone!Omega Freedom Base

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.