Forum » Label Services Forum

New statistics from Musicmetric: Questions and Answers

• New statistics from Musicmetric: Questions and Answers

Hi,

Today we're excited for the beta launch of a new addition to the Statistics tab in Music Manager for single artist accounts, named 'Musicmetric'. This provides single artist users with aggregated data of artist popularity from all round the web, easily accessible via the Music Manager. You can add in your own Twitter, Soundcloud, MySpace and more to improve the stats you'll see.

We're very happy to be able to offer artists a new way of tracking their online presence, via analytics powered by Musicmetric.

If you have any problems or queries, please post them below, and staff from Musicmetric will get back to you.

Thanks,
    Helen

• "SONGS & WHISPERS" (www.songsandwhispers.com) - Catalogue

Dear LastFm support team,

we are having problems adding the following albums to our label roster, because they have been uploaded by a third party already. We are the label the artist are signed to. Is there anything you can do to get thos sortd maybe?

Mayn thanks fro helping out on this!
    Heiko Grein

-----------------------------------ARTISTALBUM
    PollyannaOn Concrete
    A Seated CraftThe Savage And The Small
    The Monotrol KidWhat About The Finches
    Johnny Parry TrioMore Love & Death
    Daisy ChapmanThe Green Eyed
    The CedarI'm Always Explaining
    PalodineGarden of Deceit
    Scarlatti TiltGathering of the Haunted
    ViarosaSend For The Sea
    Southern Tenant Folk UnionRevivals, Rituals & Union Songs
    The EpsteinLast Of The Charanguistas
    Roger TarryLast Time I Was There
    Daisy ChapmanAnd there shall be none.
    Daisy ChapmanHymns of Blame

"S&W"
    • Kswell sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 mar 2012, 22:15
    says musicmeter hasn't been enabled for my account yet, with no other further information or instruction?

I'm the industrial/electro/dubstep/hardstyle/techno experimental producer JustLikeAmmy<<<check me out there for some tunes
    • Tecfan sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 21 mar 2012, 07:51
    what about labels with only 1 artist? :>

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
    • izzyfj sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 mar 2012, 10:41
    Hello,

The current beta version of Musicmetric statistics within in the Music Manager is only for single artist labels but we will be rolling this out to more users soon.

In the meantime, have a look at http://www.musicmetric.com

Many thanks,
    Musicmetric Support Manager

• What exactly is the difference between a label with one artist and a "single artist label"? When I created my account I don't recall there being a distinction, and I had to create a label for my band. But I don't see the music metrics tab there, or anywhere in the music manager.

• I also have the error in which it says musicmeter hasn't been enabled for my account yet, with no other further information or instruction.

"I can hear the ocean when I say your name: in the yellow hem of the sea's blue skirt."
    ThreeBoundary said:
    chillout man. it's just thursday
  • Hi,

Kswell and coleheidman - I'm finding out about this message for you.

thedarkproject - I see you signed up in 2007, just before we rolled out Single Artist Labels. The difference being that you as a label both have a public label page on Last.fm, and would be able to upload more than one artist. Single artist labels are only able to upload the named artist. If you would like, you can switch over by registering a new Single Artist here and then letting us know you want your content transferred.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Thank you, I appreciate it.

"I can hear the ocean when I say your name: in the yellow hem of the sea's blue skirt."
    ThreeBoundary said:
  • Hi,

It appears that your artist names had been missed from the list that Musicmetric had, so these have now been added and you'll see data appear in around a week. For anyone else seeing this message, please let us know and we'll add your artist names.

Thanks,
    Helen

• btr_beri sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2012, 17:30
    Hi,

I am seeing this message.

The artist name is BemmyR.

If you could get me added it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2012, 17:55

до конца не ясно!

почему моя музыка до сих пор никем не прослушивалась ? и как проходит выплата премиальных за прослушивание моей музыки ?vasily fedorenko

• thank you <3

ThreeBoundary said:
  • I have a label account with 4 artists on Last.FM, but I would really really love to be able to keep track of my own personal project, The Peach Tree, is there any way I can do this? My label is Tribal Dancing Kid.

edit: The Peach Tree is one of those 4 artists.

My music: The Peach Tree
    My label: Tribal Dancing Kid
    My reviewing blog: Gus Reviews
    My demeanour: \m/o_0\m/
    • izzyfj sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 10:49
    btr_beri and gamoneterik

I have now added Bemmy R and The Peach Tree to our database so you should see your data appear in around a week.

Thanks,
    Izzy

• btr_beri sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 17:46
    Many thanks!

• Error

Hi. I too am seeing the error message that musicmetric has not been enabled for my account yet. The artist name is Crystar. Also, are there more details on linking all other share sites to musicmetric (i.e. soundcloud, facebook)? or will i see details for that when it is enabled?

Thanks x

http://www.last.fm/music/Crystar
    http://soundcloud.com/crystar/
    http://crystar.bandcamp.com/

• Thanks Izzy :)

My music: The Peach Tree
    My label: Tribal Dancing Kid
    My reviewing blog: Gus Reviews
    My demeanour: \m/o_0\m/
    • izzyfj sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 13:57
    Hi shocktaktix

I have now added Crystar to our database so you can expect to see data begin to appear on the Music Manager in around a week's time. The data that will appear will reflect activity across your MySpace, Facebook, Soundcloud and of course, Last.fm pages.

Thanks,
    Izzy

• EMFiloP sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 16:34

EMFiloP

Hi. Musicmetric hasn't been enabled for me either. Many thanks.

Errol Michael "Filo" Phillips
    • izzyfj sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 15:16
    Hi EMFiloP,

I have now added 'Errol Michael "Filo" Phillips' to our database so please check back to the Music Manager in around a week to begin to see data appear.

Thanks,
    Izzy
    Musicmetric Support Manager.

• gorrn sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2012, 09:52

same error

Hi Helen & Izzy,

could you please also add my artist "threshold project" to the musicmetric list?

Thanks,
    Ingo

• izzyfj sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2012, 15:45
    Hello gorrn

'threshold project' has now been added to our database too. As above, it will take around a week for your data to appear so please check back to the Music Manager then.

Thank you,
    Izzy

• TREVIST sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2012, 06:35

not enabled??

says musicmeter hasn't been enabled for my account yet, with no other further information or instruction?

• izzyfj sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 apr 2012, 16:36
    Hi TREVIST

Could you please tell me your artist name and I will ensure that your account is enabled ASAP.

Thanks,
    Izzy
    Musicmetric Support Manager.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.