Forum » Label Services Forum

Is the song import still not working?

• Is the song import still not working?

Hi,

I have just started a new artist account and tried to upload my songs several times but it returns me to the "upload songs" page without a mention of what I just uploaded - I read here that there were problems with the upload of new songs but that was a while ago - is it still aproblem?

Cheers,

Mark

• BassKult sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 feb 2012, 23:00
    I have the same problem and I have a Manager Account. Shows through the past responses that it has been around for a long time. My thread got locked so it shows they're not worried about it.

• keatindj sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2012, 00:28
    Not working for me either. I sent a message inquiring about upload limits but maybe its just a momentary glitch.

• I'm having the same problem, please post when they get back to you

• Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience. It appears we're having sitewide problems with our importer currently - our data team are working on this, and we'll keep you updated with any progress at this thread. We've also updated the current issues thread.

Thanks,
    Helen

• thx for the info (:

• You should send out email-notifications about stuff like this or have some active newsfeed about current problems and stuff. Maybe you already have something like this, if so, where?

• Hello gregovich,

You can find all status related updates on the Music Manager Home page or the general status page

Thank you for your patience.

Redigerad av theneonfever den 10 feb 2012, 12:02
  • Thank you!

• Seems to be partially working now.

• Hi all,

This should be working now - if you have failed imports, you can retry them. Please don't try and import the same thing twice - press "cancel" on any duplicates.

Thanks,
    Helen

• status.last.fm is still reporting issues with the Music Manager, can this be cleared now?

• I get failed imports all the time :(

Mumbly !!
  • Hey, I have a complicated issue. I just uploaded "21 Of The Peach Tree's Best Tracks, most of the tracks which were already on LastFM, hoping that the track pages would merge. That worked beautifully, each track has the right download/streaming settings and is successfully merged into one track that appears on multiple albums: awesome.

Except for one track, "Mind Soul Dark Light", which was previously on the album "Fabric". The new version is very different though, remastered and top-and-tailed, so I wanted to rename the track on "Fabric" to "Mind Soul Dark Light (Album Version)" with the one on "21 Of The Peach Tree's Best Tracks" having the name "Mind Soul Dark Light". This has worked in the past, for example creating "A Change Of Perception (demo version)" and a new track on a different album "A Change Of Perception" ... so I tried this with the track "Mind Soul Dark Light", and now the entire "Fabric" album doesn't have any files associated with it. I tried re-uploading them all, and I got an email twice saying the upload was successful, but it's not.

So yes, complicated issue that is probably mostly my fault but if you could help that would be good.

Edit: I should add that "Fabric" has completely disappeared in my music manager catalogue too.

Cheers
    -Angus (The Peach Tree)

My music: The Peach Tree
    My label: Tribal Dancing Kid
    My reviewing blog: Gus Reviews
    My demeanour: \m/o_0\m/
  • FIXED! Sorry for making you read my ridiculously complicated problem, all cool now :)

• I still can't upload properly. It fails over and over again. Red She Said

• Actually... everything I discussed is fixed except that "Fabric still does not appear anywhere in my music manager.

• I'm being consistently told one of my songs either has too low bitrate (it doesn't) or that the file is corrupted (it's not), have tried several times to upload various exports of bitrates ranging from (128-160-190-320 and vbr's) but none seem to work, I either get the first or second error.

• Hi,

If you're having individual uploading problems that you can't find an answer to on the forums or the FAQ it's best to contact us as we'll need files for testing.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Importer Problems

Hello.. I am attempting to upload a new album.. all the tracks seem to be uploaded fine.. but then when I go to import the album, I simply get a "failed to import" message. Nothing else. I've tried several times with the same result..

Please advise.. Rick

• x0nrx sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 mar 2012, 18:03

Import failed twice for me

it appears ok now, butt IS IT?

xxxx0NRxxxx
    • cronica sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 mar 2012, 22:00

Unable to import

I always receive a report about server problems — unable to check the file, possibly corrupt. Can't find a way to upload a new release.. Any advice?

• same issue

I thought it was just me! no luck with uploading and this is march! whats up?

• same issue ~ some days later

"How senselesse are our wishes, yet how great!
    With what toile we pursue them, with what sweat!
    Yet most times for our hurts, so small we see,
    Like Children crying for some Mercurie."
    (John Hall)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.