Forum » GD Game Threads

Rate the User Above's Taste

• 4/10 , I'dont like much jpop XD

• 8/10

• 3,5/10

btw Comitatense who say I listen to jpop only? O.o did you watch at all my library? x)
    and currently I listen OST from anime and c-pop c-rock + classical jap.

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • You've caused me guilt,but 193 pages are hard to look lol So,I gave a quick look back at you library and I discovered some good classical music,so my vote about it pass to 6/10. Happy?XD

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 18:02
    5/10 for some of the common stuff we have but for the rest it'll have to remain unidentifiable at the moment but it seems your favorite genre is Metal.

• 3/10

• 1,5/10

lol I didn't meant about score XD but thanks anyway ~ :)
    Comitatense I just don't like when someone tells something different without looking properly, especially about my music taste :)
    as I am on music sensible the most ~ *.*

• 0/10
    and another -1 for being a weeaboo serb

• 7/10 - Fairly good, for the most part.

• Our compatibility is 92.59% so that's good, all the artists we have in common are great! ...it's just all the black metal that brings it down... 7/10

• 4/10, we don't have much in common, but you like The Prodigy and that's great.

• Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 04:13
    Seems like I like it overall. That Big Sean track may have contributed to some points knocked off. 6.8/10

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 26 maj 2012, 04:15
  • 3/10

• 3,5/10

ryan12147 What's your problem exactly? O.o and what did you mean? I don't understand what's ''weeaboo serb''.. @.@

• lol you only listen to asian music and i have yet to meet a serb that hasn't been a racist, homophobic, ignorant religious fanatic so i dislike them.

• 3/10

• ley-ser sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 13:03
    3/10

• 9/10

Great taste ! I can't give it a 10 cause there's no hip-hop in the top 50 (but the hip-hop bands further down are quite great too...).
    Diversity, well-known bands and underground ones... no wonder our compatibility is Super ! Me Gusta !

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • JNHNDRK sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 19:08
    8/10

Nice collection of artists. Never heard of Built to Spill, let's take a listen.

Edited by JNHNDRK on 14 Aug 2481, 18:32
    • shlaraki sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 22:13
    5/10

I don't really know of most of those artists, but I like Agnes Obel.

• nothing in common, and nothing special of the artists I listened before..
    so : 1,2/10

ryan12147 *...* I never meet most ridiculous person with the most primitive thinking *.* sorry but you sound like racist absolutely.
    and to explain: I now listen only asian music, cause for me it's the most perfect music: with perfect vocal, instrumental, harmony, rythm, melody line, intervals, techinque, performances, meaning, lyrics etc.
    as I am myself musician I am very picky about music.
    others I listened long ago and every kind of music from the most USA and EU countries, also from Africa and Australia - but that's all nothing comparing to asian and not all asian, only japan/china/korea/taiwan. and classical music ofcourse.

and I don't care with who did you meet it's your problem, but learn manners at first.
    commenting to an unknown person insulting with such stupid comments its really shame on yourself. if you meet a few persons from one country you must think that all people from there are like that?
    and btw I am half russian and greece, so you insulted me again.
    I am here for music and not to fight with such insulters like you.

• Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 00:53
    Hey I hope you don't have a problem with me taking in a hour sample of your library and few hand picked people of your neighbourhood.

• Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 01:10
    SamuraiSx it looks like i've a got few new artists to add , very good taste despite our very low compatility. 7/10

• c0rdell sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 01:21
    9 pretty diverse

• 3/10

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.