• Användare
    • 30 okt 2011, 11:38
    8/10

• 3/10

• avril898 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2011, 17:30
    6/10

What if there was no such thing as a hypothetical situation?
  • 6.5/10

and one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea.
  • 3/10

• Not really my thing but Shed Seven. The Stone Roses & Jack Off Jill win you some points.

However Korn means credits are lost - because they are truly rubbish.

2.5/10

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2011, 11:34
    Very nice tastes. 9.5/10 :) Liking your charts very much.

• 9/10. we are super compatible and pixies are awesome. must give camille a listen too :).

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2011, 18:34
    2/10 because I noticed Blondie.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• 2/10

• Användare
    • 1 nov 2011, 05:53
    8/10 because I can say that Paramore and Thrice are decent

otherwise between 2 and 9.5 on how much the others and 5 are listened to

• There is some real quality in there, special mention for Spiritualized but I cannot help but notice that there is a lot of plays for Train who unleashed "Drops of Jupiter" on the world and must not be forgiven for that (well, at least by me) and I just don't understand the attraction to Paramore.

But overall, it isn't too shabby.

6.5/10

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Decent, not amazingly similar tastes - but I do like a lot of your taste. 7/10.

• Very good taste, 9/10

If my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine.

• Användare
    • 2 nov 2011, 09:10
    Mmm, and you also! 9/10

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 nov 2011, 09:12
    Oh well.

2/10

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Pretty much 10/10.

Life is a Cabernet

• 7/10, would be higher if I knew more.

• meh, 4/10. i didn't like the top charts, but do have a few similar artists :)

• SunGiant sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 nov 2011, 12:59
    7/10

• 5.5/10

• 6.5/10

Don't really listen to any of the artists we have common....at all....ever.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.