Forum » General Discussion

At the moment ...

• self-promo - removed

Redigerad av Babs_05 den 7 mar 2012, 18:27
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2012, 18:02
    Contemplating on whether I should have left with my mom to the store.... I'm bored as a pineapple.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Waiting for my food to be ready. Me is hungry!

O, rymdens svarta djup...
  • oops

.this is our bomb.
    • alyedev sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2012, 21:09
    I'm working on a photoshop assignment

I have become comfortably numb.
    • Vixxytoi sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2012, 22:47
    Working on my forensic toolmark report. Debating n going to bed. And looking for a sweet Lolita dress to buy. Moreso the latter than anything else. All while listening to last.fm on my Xbox.

• Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 11 mar 2012, 05:09
    project -

just missing some strippers...for the wires - get your mind out of the gutter peoples ;) haha

• Oreiora sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 mar 2012, 05:42
    Playing stepmania at the moment... it's a music-rhythm game.

• Writing a novel.
    NOT as easy as I thought it'd be, but rewarding nonetheless.

• Getting myself wired for the work day.

• nuklr sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 mar 2012, 18:30
    trying to find music similar to a certain few artists , found my holy grail right here. also looking over listed future goals to see how my self-improvement is lining up

• I ate myself into a coma {and tell myself after every single time --> stop it, fool}
    now I'm listening to Tracedawn in its entirety and stumble-ing

I also went shopping and had class and soon I'm off to babysit

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • I am just waiting for it to be 2:00. I've never been so ready to go home in my life.

• I am waiting to take my lunch break and leave this damn office even for an hour

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 mar 2012, 15:58
    I'm in the process of deleting my account :D

• I am wondering who that was, and if they mattered to me.

I am also drinking my morning coffee, taking my daily cocktail of anti-crazy, and staring at a parfait waiting for my non existent appetite to kick in. Counting down the next 8 and a half hours, so I can play Skyrim and be happy and forget about the stupid world.

• Användare
    • 22 mar 2012, 13:13
    Reading fanfiction.

• I am working on a data base for the call center and I'm just waiting for the days to pass by

• Användare
    • 22 mar 2012, 13:50
    My rose is at the front door of Michael Jackson's house, with 999 other roses.

• I am plotting beating the living shit out of someone.

• Someone is trying to convince me that I should be fapping to cartoon ponies.

Wut.

• ^ Those are the people that ruined that show for me :|

• Användare
    • 23 mar 2012, 18:46
    I just washed mah hair now I'm sitting here like an Arab with a towel on my head, lol.

• Listening to Immortal and about to eat pizza for dinner.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2012, 12:01
    I'm with my friends in my social club. I got chips, Coca Cola, and music. It's pretty awesome.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.