Forum » General Discussion

At the moment ...

• I am wondering why I look forward to anything, it probably sets some sort of curse out that fucks everything up.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 07:42
    unbirthday said:
    I am wondering why I look forward to anything, it probably sets some sort of curse out that fucks everything up.

Welcome to my life.

• NFXFSX said:
    unbirthday said:
    I am wondering why I look forward to anything, it probably sets some sort of curse out that fucks everything up.

Welcome to my life.

Oh, this has been my life for a while, I'm just too stupid to learn.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 08:27
    unbirthday said:
    NFXFSX said:
    unbirthday said:

Welcome to my life.

Oh, this has been my life for a while, I'm just too stupid to learn.

I can attest to that.

• eating homemade pizza *.* hungryyyy as hell after all day without food *.*

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • I just ate for dinner

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 21:59
    Being bored

• Waiting for my pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 08:35
    Drinking to avoid thinking of bad thoughts

• Drinking Latte Macchiato with much caffeine and listening to music.

• Eating cereal.

• Sitting in the morning sun, drinking an Italian coffee and eating a biscotti infused with dried cherries! That's right - go gourmet or go home!!

• ...I listen to music, and will soon continue playing minecraft.

• I am still going strong after 65 hours of no sleep.

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    I am still going strong after 65 hours of no sleep.

Is that a kiwi national sport ? One of my best friend spent a year in Christchurch and sleeps 2h a night since...

I'm currently waiting for my roommate to wake up because he usually goes to the market on Saturday morning and I thought I would go with him... I knocked at his door with no effect.

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • It's 2:35 am and I'm baking vanilla and cinnamon pancakes because I'm starving. This is why I'll never be a model.

Leave my a's alone.
  • I'm melting, it's so incredibly hot in my room.

And my stomach hurts A LOT.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 15:37
    I will eat something. Also I just realized at least 2 of the things that should be settled last week being postponed again this week , uuug don't want to think about it , something that I finished my message with "Lol"

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• graaaaaaace said:
    It's 2:35 am and I'm baking vanilla and cinnamon pancakes because I'm starving. This is why I'll never be a model.

I think it's more than that.
    Gonna watch "Lie to me"

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 18:18
    I'm wondering why the hell some days my shoulder doesn't really bother me and then other days, like today, I have this pain that waxes and wanes over and over again even though I have already taken 4 Advil. Pain really makes me a grouch.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • feeling extremly lighted *.....*

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • I'm attempting to write a small Android app but it's tools are so disorganized it's driving me nnnuuuuttttsss.

• Listening to Five Finger Death Punch and being lazy because today is the start of summer vacation and I have nothing better to do.

It's early and bright out, the sun swallowed me.
    tumblr
  • Kalanhikov said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    It's 2:35 am and I'm baking vanilla and cinnamon pancakes because I'm starving. This is why I'll never be a model.

A polite way of saying I'm ugly. (Y)

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    Kalanhikov said:
    graaaaaaace said:

A polite way of saying I'm ugly. (Y)

LOL.

But in all seriousness though... no.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.