Forum » General Discussion

What you want right now?

• I would enjoy my feet not being bricks of ice.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • krazyorange said:
    I would enjoy my feet not being bricks of ice.

I love having cold feet.

OT: A maid would be nice to clean would be very nice. Very.

• a cornfield, the ability to summon demons, a chocolate kiss, seven wives, a zebra, purple sunglasses, a husband, a flying time machine like in willy wonka, nipple piercing, the sunday paper

• my new laptop to be here and to have money and pay my damn debts :(

• A Rockin' club to t ake over the local venue down the road and play 50's Rockabilly & Rock 'n' Roll.

"I never picked cotton"
  • Copulate

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 15:22
    Doesn't matter, I can't have it anyway.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • Mayweather VS Pacquiao - A real fight!

Although Cotto lost a weekend ago, he sure keeped Mayweathers attention by roping him almost every round!!

• unbirthday said:
    a cornfield, the ability to summon demons, a chocolate kiss, seven wives, a zebra, purple sunglasses, a husband, a flying time machine like in willy wonka, nipple piercing, the sunday paper

I am thinking this would be the best film ever created.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • digitalhooligan said:
    Mayweather VS Pacquiao - A real fight!

Although Cotto lost a weekend ago, he sure keeped Mayweathers attention by roping him almost every round!!

Mayweather and Pacquiao would be a great fight that I would pay to see too!!

I lost with Cotto, I would want to see Cotto fight Mayweather again though, with Cotto throwing more combinations

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• herman1155 said:
    digitalhooligan said:
    Mayweather VS Pacquiao - A real fight!

Mayweather and Pacquiao would be a great fight that I would pay to see too!!

I lost with Cotto, I would want to see Cotto fight Mayweather again though, with Cotto throwing more combinations

Yeah, a Cotto VS Mayweather rematch would be epic!

• I want company, I feel lonely at the moment :(

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • I want 2 things.

1) I want July to be here so I can go to Comic Con
    2) I want to find a girlfriend that would entertain the thought of going to Comic Con.

Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

• krazyorange said:
    unbirthday said:
    a cornfield, the ability to summon demons, a chocolate kiss, seven wives, a zebra, purple sunglasses, a husband, a flying time machine like in willy wonka, nipple piercing, the sunday paper

I am thinking this would be the best film ever created.

LOL

• To go back in time...

• a peaceful meadow to lay down and die in

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 16:24
    Kennoth said:
    Doesn't matter, I can't have her anyway.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 20:35
    many things(and one person) that i can't have anyway,and music player that have about 2TB of memory,fast internet to download maaaaaany music,time machine(to see the 1930's),

• Someone to cure my boredom.

• For people to stop testing my mother fucking patience :$

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 14:51
    digitalhooligan said:
    For people to stop testing my mother fucking patience :$
    I know that feeling!

I would like to be debt free....that's what I want right now. I'll keep on dreaming.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • a mobile bed, and my bank account to have an amount composed of 10000000000000000000000000000 numbers

• To sleep as long as I want without disturbance.

• To listen to heavy guitars all damn day...and yawl best not try to stop me!!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.