Forum » General Discussion

What you want right now?

• samanthur said:
    inspiration which brings endless ideas for my screenplay assignment

What genre?

• I want to smash my boyfriend's computer to small pieces. Can I? Please?

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
  • ^ Yes, you may! I shall even help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to erase him from my mind..

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 02:22
    sweet5050 said:
    Diablo 3.

Soon my friend. Soon.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Blueberry and chocolate ganache cake.

Leave my a's alone.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 05:17
    Motivation to write my politics essay.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 05:26
    Cool shower and a massage.

• lilfrier sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 05:31
    Umm, I don't really know. Obviously, there are several bands with upcoming albums I wouldn't be upset to get sooner, but that seems like an easy answer.

I guess what I want is Windows Phone Apollo and its handsets to arrive, along with the initiative to sort out school for next year, since I'm supposed to transfer and probably should have started looking into that 2 months ago.

• faptunes sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 06:40
    A banana.

• Pussy and some Jager.

• Madelines said:
    ^ Yes, you may! I shall even help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to erase him from my mind..

I knew I could count on you, my best lady!

And here's a big bottle of bubbly, it might help with the erasing...at least for one night.

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
  • To spend yet another frolicking afternoon in bed...it's the size of a wrestling ring and equally as fun...anyone care to join me?!!

• digitalhooligan said:
    To spend yet another frolicking afternoon in bed...it's the size of a wrestling ring and equally as fun...anyone care to join me?!!

I'll pass.

OT: To play Gears of War, and I will do so momentarily.

• a vacation..

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 02:19
    Someone to hold and cuddle with on this rainy and windy night.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 02:28
    I want it to rain. It's been cloudy for at least 24 hours, with only a tiny bit of rain. I don't like cloudy overcast that won't either rain or go away.

• At least a month away from everything, these last few weeks have just been hectic and i'm really looking forward to a vacation.

• Moar Coco Pops :'(

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 03:44
    For it to be cooler outside.

• estuaay sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 05:31
    To crawl & die. I by mistakenly just told the two guys at my dance practice I like them. Damn you Facebook messages for not telling me they're reading my replies. >:-( Oh well. Life goes on.

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 05:42
    Trip to the beach

• To be better understood...and not taken for granted.

• Crisps and a HOT shower.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • A shower and sleep. Also maybe some more allergy medicine. And I want my birthday to come, because I love presents (:

• Ms_Impossible said:
    I knew I could count on you, my best lady!

And here's a big bottle of bubbly, it might help with the erasing...at least for one night.
    Excellente! Thanks sweetie pie, indeed it may. ; )

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.