Forum » General Discussion

How many artists do you have in your library?

• How many artists do you have in your library?

Just curious. I'm a nerd and I like stats.

I've got 1,478 in mine but I would bet that 80% of my listening is drawn from a pool of 25 - 30 of those artists.

• Right now i have over 415 bands, so far i listen to about half that. There's a similar topic, How many bands do you listen to?

• 348 in mine

• 1294 in my last.fm library and 1418 in my foobar library. there are a lot of duplicates in my foobar library (like i have both "belle and sebastian" and "belle & sebastian" and i'm too lazy to fix them)

I CAN BELIEVABLE
  • 2837 music artists. On any given day of the week, I most likely hear 100 to 200 different artists. In a weeks time, I have most likely heard a track for 60% of my music artist library.

One day without my music fix and I will start eating your brains >:)

Hmm,...I could be way off, as my profile states, I listen to an average of 54 tracks per day, but that goes up by one, about once a week.

• Somewhat under 500.

A lot of them are repeats and some are dl sites or artists with the same name though.

*Life is not for winners it's for sinners that are losaaarrrrrsssss*
    Yer I like to sell dreams to the fiends...
    *We see through your evil if you ain't Hebrew, women like to wear that tight shit so they can tease you, super stars ain't God cus you niccas bleed too, never ever bite the hand that extends to feed you, out the darkness Israelites come to lead you, you ain't nothing but a piece of meat I sink my teeth through*
    Redigerad av BlackMaybe84 den 6 sep 2010, 18:26
  • 1173 apparently, just don't ask me to name them :-P I keep thinking i only listen to like 10 to 20 bands, i guess not.

think about it...
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2010, 18:47
  • ulysses_freeman said:
    1173 apparently, just don't ask me to name them :-P I keep thinking i only listen to like 10 to 20 bands, i guess not.

Sometimes when I look through my library, I'll see a band and think, "What? Where did they come from?" Yeah, short term memory problems.

• 1458 and counting.
    I try to listen to it all. But sometimes it's impossible. I have ABBA for example, but that kind of pop bursts my head nowadays.

• dxf234 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 sep 2010, 13:08
    1441 here and I probably listen to about 250-300 different artists a day. Musical ADD does that to me. I jump around genres alot every day.

• Användare
    • 10 sep 2010, 13:09
    1,587 Artists

• I have 2,427 and love them all dearly. (I have a big heart)

EDIT: I take that back, I just found Scarlett Johansson in my library. I suppose she is a good actress but I do not <3 her as a musician.

I now have 2,426 artists in my library.

..... but we can still be friends.

Irony.

Join The Best Group ever!!!
    • Användare
    • 10 sep 2010, 13:46
    1021 artists

• oWut sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 sep 2010, 18:17
    3380 (quite a lot isnt it?)

• 3,173 and still growing :)

• 426. Me = the noob of his thread aha.

• Phoenixme said:
    I have 2,427 and love them all dearly. (I have a big heart)

EDIT: I take that back, I just found Scarlett Johansson in my library. I suppose she is a good actress but I do not <3 her as a musician.

Using those standards, should I remove Katy Perry from mine? :P

I now have 1,491. (Without removing her - I've expanded my listening horizons this week....just a bit.)

• 1,169 Artists in total. It usually grows by +2 a week, but recently I haven't been listening to alot of new artists recently, unfortunately, what with me becoming paranoid about downloading anything from anywhere.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 sep 2010, 05:49
    523 currently.

• Jd_Jd_Jd sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 sep 2010, 14:50
    currently 8525 artist, but still growing

• Phoenixme said:
    I have 2,427 and love them all dearly. (I have a big heart)

I am gonna have to tell Scarlett on you =) Although, maybe I shouldn't - I didn't even know she had a musical career :O

Jd_Jd_Jd said:
    currently 8525 artist, but still growing

simply, WOW!

• MR. ZURNANG has an incalcuable amount of artists from an unimaginable amount of planets and dimensions in this chrono-library! All them stored in temporal stasis fridges where MR. ZURNANG can revive them and force them to dance for him pleasure!

MR. ZURNANG does not come in peace!
  • Many of our artists were captured by MR. ZURNANG - However, CrybKeeper launched a counter offensive and while doing such, freed them all, returning them to Earth =)

• Next episode Cryb-Keeper! NEXT EPISOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEE!!!

MR. ZURNANG does not come in peace!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.