Forum » GD Game Threads

Musical Compatibility with the user above you

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 12:12
    Your musical compatibility with ProximityFuze is Low

Music you have in common includes Queen Adreena, Drop Nineteens, Galaxie 500, My Bloody Valentine and Lush.

• Ackspice sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 12:24
    Your musical compatibility with SgtKam is Low

Music you have in common includes The Angelic Process, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Epica, Baroness and Opeth.

• Your musical compatibility with Ackspice is Low

Music you have in common includes Korpiklaani, Metallica, Dream Theater, Judas Priest and Kreator.

• Your musical compatibility with adlersson is Low

Music you have in common includes The Beach Boys, Sigur Rós, The Beatles, John Coltrane and Pink Floyd.

• boa3x sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 13:05
    Your musical compatibility with chrisjon89 is Low

Music you have in common includes Radiohead, Metallica, Deep Purple, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Coldplay.

• Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 13:19
    Your musical compatibility with boa3x is Low

Music you have in common includes Nightwish, Korpiklaani, Amberian Dawn, The Offspring and Within Temptation.

• Your musical compatibility with nowhereisfine is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Chico Buarque, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Smiths and The Doors.

• Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Clash, Foo Fighters and The Rolling Stones.

I can throw sticks, I can throw stones.
    we can hurt each other and break bones.
    • holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 13:53
    Your musical compatibility with kinseychris is Very High

Music you have in common includes The Vaccines, Florence + The Machine, Frank Turner, Sleigh Bells and The Black Keys.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Scawaii sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 14:06
    Your musical compatibility with holly75 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nine Inch Nails, Katy Perry, Florence + The Machine, Foo Fighters and Coldplay.

• Your musical compatibility with Scawaii is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes BIG BANG, 2NE1, Linkin Park, Nightwish and Coldplay.

• Your musical compatibility with xEmmylicious is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Nightwish, Metallica and P.O.D..

• Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 14:44
    Your musical compatibility with leighdobson is Super

Music you have in common includes goreshit, Wormrot, odaxelagnia, Dethklok and Bloody Vomit Bukkake.

• Your musical compatibility with SgtKam is LOW

Music you have in common includes Swirlies, My Bloody Valentine, Lush, Björk and Fugazi.

• Joizo sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 15:18
    Your musical compatibility with rodanside is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with Joizo is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Sum 41, Black Tide, System of a Down and Hollywood Undead.

• Your musical compatibility with adlersson is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Sum 41, Hans Zimmer, Wolfmother, Papa Roach and Flo Rida.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 17:00
    Your musical compatibility with HerrieJette is Low

Music you have in common includes Evanescence, Rammstein, Within Temptation, Slipknot and Linkin Park.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 17:16
    Your musical compatibility with Kennoth is VERY LOW Music you have in common includes Korn and Cradle of Filth.

• Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 17:26
    Your musical compatibility with P23571113 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Throbbing Gristle, Merzbow, Paul van Dyk, Angerfist and Stereophonics.

• Your musical compatibility with SgtKam is LOW
    Music you have in common includes David Bowie, Pescado Rabioso, Radiohead, Gary Moore and Scorpions

• artheta sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 18:19
    Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Yes, Depeche Mode, Whitesnake, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and Heart.

• Your musical compatibility with artheta is Low

Music you have in common includes Def Leppard, Mike Oldfield, Massive Attack, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and Yello.

• Your musical compatibility with adlersson is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Judas Priest, Hollywood Undead, Volbeat, Marilyn Manson and Iron Maiden.

• Your musical compatibility with dragonfan2k8 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Dio, Judas Priest, Misfits, Iron Maiden and Led Zeppelin.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.