Forum » General Discussion

Do you accept every friend request you receive?

• Medium similar tastes and up, then yes.

• I'll accept anyone, I see no reason not to. I like it when people check out what I've been playing, I don't have to know them personally or anything. Some of my 'friends' don't even speak a common language with me, but I appreciate them.

I'll only not accept someone if they've been such a douche I couldn't bear it, and so far that has never happened.

One thing I wouldn't do is base it on musical compatibility. Some of my best "friends" here listen to maudlin, depressing hackwork.. Or crass, cynical schlock. But I enjoy keeping in touch with them anyway.

Beside, I like a little cross-pollination of music worldviews... I think in some ways, it helps make music better...

I'm not a big online friend-maker, I use no other social media. So, I look upon friendship requests as just a friendly nod from a stranger, which I am glad to reciprocate.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2012, 16:12
    Pretty much, I like making new friends. Compatibility~ isn't important to me.

• Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 11:22
    Yes, but i don't actually send requests. Most of the friends in here is not even shout out to me hah And it not even need to have similar music taste, i sign in lastfm just bullshitting and of course discovering new shit.

• Goldness sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 13:53
    Last.fm isn't facebook, why are people so uptight? It's about discovering new music and maybe exchange a word or two about common artists. Anyhow.

If someone befriends me randomly, I'll take a look at their profile, write a "what's up". If I do get an answer (which always happens) and it developes to a conversation, I'll accept. Sometimes tho', I do clean up my list when I feel it being unnecessary having random friends who wouldn't want to discuss music or anything else for that matter. And I don't think I've ever sent someone a friend request.

I finally got a cool ad lib.
    • spdeluxe sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 16:03
    Always.

• warrigo sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 16:26
    Normally yes, unless it happens to be a bogus add. Sometimes I add people that repeatedly spam my inbox with tracks... sorry you have to leave my friends list :(

• Yes

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 02:40
    Only if they tickle my brain first.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 02:47
    By brain, you meant something quite different, haven't you?

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2012, 02:50
    Kennoth said:
    By brain, you meant something quite different, haven't you?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• As long as their not from brasil

• No.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Considering i have no friends (just on Last.FM :P), i'd gladly accept a friend request (hint, hint)

• If they didn't spoke to me, super compatibility or higher sense of aesthetics in the profile only.

• jayleann sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 21:48
    mostly and im a fast deleter because i don't like numbers over 30

• pretty much, I cannot even recall if I ever have denied a friend request.

• Why not? I don't get a lot anyway.

• Well, I currently have no friends on here, so yes, most likely. :))

• Användare
    • 14 apr 2012, 14:27
    Only if I see any particular interest in their invitation. I'm not a fan of random things. If you have, at least, a high musical compatibility with me, that's ok. Otherwise, what's the incentive?

• Only if the musical compatibility is high enough. But I don't need to communicate with any of them.

• jayleann said:
    mostly and im a fast deleter because i don't like numbers over 30

I hate high numbers too. With my current friendlist I can tell you a bit about every single user on it. I like meeting them before accepting requests, and music taste has no influence on who I accept it. I just want them to try to speak to me before accepting.

• I do... I don't want to offend anyone. I don't want the awkward moment when they ask "so why did you reject my friend request?" and I'm like "um........................". I'm happy to be anyone's friend anyway :)

• artheta sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2012, 17:44
    I accept most requests providing we either have very high compatibility, or have spoken to each other. I've discovered a lot of new music through my friends. :)

• Candyheart33 said:
    I do... I don't want to offend anyone. I don't want the awkward moment when they ask "so why did you reject my friend request?" and I'm like "um........................". I'm happy to be anyone's friend anyway :)

You could.... just not reply?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.