Forum » General Discussion

Do you accept every friend request you receive?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 nov 2010, 19:04
    I usually add anyone with a few similar artist. I don't care to know everyone.

• don't really get many, but when I do I accept

• So far I have yeah. But only because the ones I've gotten are from the AWESOME folks I talk with regularly on the forums.

New tune added November 3rd.Music is not just a collaboration of noises. It's a symphonic blend of sounds for the mind, body, and soul to feel and experience. Music is the essence of all that is life...
  • I do not undserstand why this is such an issue. I mean, it's only the internet and graphics on a computer screen. Not like they will jump out of your computer screen and scream "be my friend".

• I rarely get requests but I have refused some in the past as the compatibility was non-existant. Not many, though. Three or four.

• I accept anyone who's left me a shout who's above the Low compatibility.
    However, if they're of super compatibility I'll probably accept no matter what. :P

This is...ugly. It's like a cyclops, with a MILLION EYES!
  • If I get one, yes.

But that doesn't happen often.

What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?
  • I don't accept the creepy-looking ones xD

rayne
  • * FashionistState said...

"I accept anyone who's left me a shout who's above the Low compatibility.
    However, if they're of super compatibility I'll probably accept no matter what. :P"

Yeah, I agree. Particularly if the music we have in common is the stuff that most of my real life friends have never heard of......!

• Yep, it doesn't bother me. Though when people who have a totally different music taste add me and don't ever say anything, it's strange, but whatever.

• MMM i wish someone send me a friend request, then i could properly answer to this thread

• I have had A LOT of people recently requesting me. I'm not into particularly popular music... And, they ALWAYS have accounts that are not more than a day old, and tend to be from Germany or countries in those near regions. Their accounts usually vanish (literally) after a day. Strange.

I will accept some if they seem to be serious (not accounts that are a day old), and of course are interested in the same music as I am.

• I get a lot of requests and send a lot of requests. I don't generally message or shout to someone if I send a friend request, I let my profile and music taste speak for itself. If they're not interested in accepting based solely on music, that's fine.

I accept MOST requests from people with Medium or higher compatibility. I send requests to my neighbors and people I notice in my groups that have High or Super compatibility and/or have "interesting" charts to me. I also reject about 25% of the friend requests I get because they seem to be from people that friend everyone on last.FM for no apparent reason or they're spammers.

I don't really see any point to being picky about friends on Last.FM beyond music compatibility. Last.FM isn't Facebook, it's all about the music. While it is nice to occasionally chat with my Last.FM friends, I mostly come here to discover and share music, not make friends.

• I hardly ever send them, but I do accept every request I get. Having someone on your friends list here makes no difference whatsoever, I can still chat and message people who are not my "friend" so I don't really see any advantages or disadvantages to it.

• I accept all of them. At least I've done it so far <:

• tcm9394 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 4 mar 2012, 15:24
    yes, i like making friends....:)

"Free
    • Joizo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2012, 15:50
    I don't usually accept if there's no shout with the request. I made exception with nice looking girls sometimes.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2012, 16:11
    Joizo said:
    I made exception with nice looking girls sometimes.

I'm guilty of this too.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• ElDario sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2012, 16:30
    Actually I always got requests from people I know anyway. But I'm not very active around here... explains things.

• Vixxytoi sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2012, 16:46
    Hmm.. Usually, yeah. But if we have zero music compatibility and I've not spoken to them at all, I'll send them a message and ask why the add :3

• Diztrex sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2012, 17:55
    Nope, maybe if my fellow countrymen, but having the same taste is not enough.
    I prefer people that actually talk to me before sending request !

• Why not?

• Diztrex sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2012, 21:15
    Maintaining a clean profile m8 ! It prefer that instead of adding a bunch of uninteresting people. mark my word, there are alot of them around here !

• alyedev sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2012, 21:32
    So far, yes. I have no problem adding people as long as they aren't spammers or something like that. I'd much prefer we have something in common though (:

I have become comfortably numb.
    • Coenurus sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2012, 04:36
    Yes.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.