Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 11 jun 2010, 18:07
    this dinosaur of a computer i must use here @ work....

dont have the hardware to even stream the live Cup games :(

*cusses and throws misc objects @ computer*

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2010, 18:47
    Cruelty against animals, and the fact that people doesn't take it seriously at all. In Norway, most abusers gets away with just a fine. Some teenage-guys where I live tortured a hedgehog with a stick and then set fire on it, before leaving it half-dead in the middle of a street. I can't believe that people find any sort of entertaiment from doing stuff like that. It's disgusting.

• Mojim sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2010, 18:59
    My fucking laptop currently!!! It keeps on shutting down by itself, fuck! -_-

Other than that, people who whines a lot and do absolutely nothing to prevent it.

• People who sing good songs, out of tune, and way too high pitched.

• midges -.-
    they love me. bastards.

I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose >.<
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2010, 19:16
    flyawaygirl24 said:
    Cruelty against animals, and the fact that people doesn't take it seriously at all. In Norway, most abusers gets away with just a fine. Some teenage-guys where I live tortured a hedgehog with a stick and then set fire on it, before leaving it half-dead in the middle of a street. I can't believe that people find any sort of entertaiment from doing stuff like that. It's disgusting.

That is absolutely disgusting.
    A lot of things piss me off but as of late it is having no money and not being able to defeat a boss on MCII

• Användare
    • 11 jun 2010, 20:00

• slags

• KnowsMyMind said:
    slags

• y'know what they say about great minds, but i forgot to mention the french. them arseholes just ruined my accumulator

• double post :(

• Användare
    • 11 jun 2010, 20:33
    DaddyPobbin said:
    Iam04 said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    angry personal attacks on someones blind assumptions on your character, beliefs and intelligence.

On the internet, or irl?

If it's on the 'net, don't sweat it. What do they know. :)

An acquaintance, one time friend I guess.

Shit, sorry to hear that. Know how that feels. Sometimes, you have to let people go their own way. It's hard, but wish 'em well in your heart and move on. You'll feel better for it. :)

EmceeGaps said:
    Oh man, yea I hear you there. That sucks. My pops was in a terrible motorcycle accident because someone blew a red light. Luckily, he lived, but he has a metal thigh bone and his left leg is an inch shorter. Be careful on that man

Ouch.

Always. ;)

• strazdas sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2010, 23:14
    Still getting IDed half the time despite being nearly 25. Last night the doorman accused me of using my "older brother's" ID. =/

• RMB_MG sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2010, 23:37
    you

Rob.. Your Mum's New Boyfriend =]
  • Da_Trv3_Pwn4g3 said:

lol'dOBSCURITY

Neutral Milk Hotel
    22,928,078 plays (700,188 listeners)

Animal Collective
    38,094,548 plays (695,064 listeners)

• This how fuckin' easily Last.fm bans users.

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jun 2010, 15:05
    ignorant people

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • Inthedark666 said:
    This how fuckin' easily Last.fm bans users.

i got a 3 or 4 day ban before for using the word "shit" even though there's enough other folk that say it and worse. would be better if cautions were issued first like, but it doesn't seem so bad now anyway which is good

• Användare
    • 14 jun 2010, 16:21
    Texts from the ex.

What part of "over" are you having problems with?

• People eating Cereal right next to me... Especially when it's the really crunchy stuff.

Also Lady Gaga.... I'm so sick of her coming on the Radio and hearing about her everywhere I go.

• Användare
    • 14 jun 2010, 18:35
    My neighbors, bumping their music until 3 in the morning. Absolutely no respect. And my other neighbors, for throwing a fit over me smoking a cigarette outside of my apartment because it "blows into their window." Well, shut your window. I signed an agreement that said I would not smoke indoors (not like I would even if I could because I hate smoking indoors), so I'm going to smoke outside. I'm not going to leave my apartment complex or stand in the parking lot to smoke my cigarettes. I pay rent, I deal with them idling their piece of shit Honda outside of my open windows (letting fumes in, oh noes!), so I can smoke my cigarettes! Jesus!

• People who talk shit.

I killed hope, but you buried it.

• Definately animal cruelty.

I killed hope, but you buried it.

• Användare
    • 14 jun 2010, 20:59
    TomeMogus said:
    Also Lady Gaga.... I'm so sick of her coming on the Radio and hearing about her everywhere I go.

I just checked and... yep, Lady Gaga is the #1 most listened to artist on Last.fm.

Hey, humanity, you guys suck.

• people who cannot verify the difference between they're their and there -.-
    it's simple english.. geesh you have a computer so surely you are capable of writing correctly.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.