Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• Skiye sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 2 jun 2012, 21:58
  • Work.

• Houses guests who don't close the lid on the toilet. Seriously, freaking close it. It was closed before you, so leave it how you found it.

• SaoCartel said:
    Houses guests who don't close the lid on the toilet. Seriously, freaking close it. It was closed before you, so leave it how you found it.

At least, they're great shooter, not a combination of bad counter strike and wee wee a lot.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 12:10
    lazy people ... make some effort dammit!

• Getting back from Holiday and sunny beaches...To British drizzle:(

"I never picked cotton"
    • rborlax sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 12:50
    the fact i have a lot of work to do over the next few days

• Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 13:58
    Skiye said:
    http://www.last.fm/music/David+Bowie/_/Oh!+You+Pretty+Things/+albums
    i do not see Hunky Dory on that page.

http://www.last.fm/music/King+Crimson/_/The+Court+of+the+Crimson+King/+albums
    i do not see In the Court of the Crimson King on that page.

-_-
    I thought you'd be used to that by now, working for last.fm =p

I guess what has pissed me off is some really bigoted and sectarian comments, fueled by hate on both side of the divide over Tesco supermarket not supplying Jubilee badges for staff in the north of Ireland.

And also some atrocious spelling, if you're going to comment on a forum/comment page "Rule Brittania" at least learn how to spell Britannia right.

• Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 17:41
    If I have to see another Union Jack/Flag this week I'll feel quite ill....

working on the Shankill tomorrow

FFFFFUUUUU

• DaddyPobbin said:
    I guess what has pissed me off is some really bigoted and sectarian comments, fueled by hate on both side of the divide over Tesco supermarket not supplying Jubilee badges for staff in the north of Ireland.

And also some atrocious spelling, if you're going to comment on a forum/comment page "Rule Brittania" at least learn how to spell Britannia right.

Celtic fans are boycotting asda over here, because of the number of union jacks on show. Fucking morons.

• Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 20:15
    yellowcarpet said:
    DaddyPobbin said:

Celtic fans are boycotting asda over here, because of the number of union jacks on show. Fucking morons.
    Lol it's in every store, I guess they have a choice not to shop there. I just made a choice not to buy anything with jubilee or a Union Jack on it, in store.

I think with the Tesco thing, they weren't going to send the badges in the first place but mistakenly sent it to one store, where they put them on and were instructed to take them off. It was unionists here which kicked off saying that abusing human and civil rights which is fucking laugh =D A boycott was called by Unionists.

I wouldn't pretend Ireland isn't a special case, there is a significant minority against the Union and if the badges were handed out it would be all too clear who were monarchists and who were nationalists and anti-monarchists. It's not like republican/nationalist workers are allowed to wear Easter Lillies on the 1916 anniversary.

Funnily enough, the next day a girls GAA club, fundraising by bag-packing in another Tescos were told to take off their jerseys. Some customers from both section of the community condemned it, it's a wholly different situation and badly judged too.

• When hosts on radio shows don't tell the title of that song which was played in the break. Die.

• Gduwen sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 20:57
    xShackled said:
    Justin Bieber had a concert here yesterday and all the JB fans is pissing me off cause they're just all dfghjklø and i can't handle it.

(X2) A crowd of Justin Bieber fans, they can be a real pain in the ass. [not talking about all of Justin Bieber fans, before starting a controversy]

• estuaay sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 01:35
    I've known these three guys for six weeks because we go to dance rehearsals together and I know every single one of their names, but they can't learn mine. Hate that SO MUCH!

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 14:08
    Sheeple and their ridiculous views on politics. Go follow the asshole in front of you, idiots.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • My father.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 19:08
    Not doing stuff I should be. Is it apathy or simple case of laziness?

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 19:14
    Kennoth said:

Bit of both? :p

Don't worry Kenny Baby, your 2 kool to do anything. If you did stuff, said stuff would be annihilated by your sheer awesome presence :D

• Kennoth said:

Apathy. Unless you don't go out and do things at all.

Redigerad av SaoCartel den 6 jun 2012, 21:41
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 19:44
    Selfsurprise said:
    Kennoth said:

Bit of both? :p

Don't worry Kenny Baby, your 2 kool to do anything. If you did stuff, said stuff would be annihilated by your sheer awesome presence :D

You made my day. :D

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 20:39
    Sore throats.

• Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 22:43
    Why did Last.fm play me this track on the radio if the tag is wrong?

(And tell me to fix "my" tags)

• Assumptions. People who think they are always right.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2012, 06:46
    People who I can't understand.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.