Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 23:25
    My hard drive is most likely dead after a not-so-successful installation of my new power supply with a friend. There is a thin black plug to insert into it which we apparently forgot at first, and so the PC couldn't boot from the hard drive. I couldn't even reinstall windows, all of which make me believe that it's a goner.

Now I'm running on my old 160 GB hard drive that's slow and sluggish and fuck, and negates everything I try to do, such as running a video game or updating/installing the video drivers. Awesome. Also, the screen flickers and I can't browse normally because of it. The only explanation of all this can be that my PC has gone sentient and is effectively trolling me.

What also pisses me off is that my friend firmly believes that none of this was his fault. Yeah, I'm to blame to assuming he knows more than me about it and for letting him tinker with my PC in the first place, but he was the one who failed to plug in the correct part of the power supply into the hard drive.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• 560 dollars to the court and a shit day at work, and also being treated like I'm a stupid insane person all week

• NFXFSX said:
    unbirthday said:
    The fact that I don't have Diablo III yet.

I need to finish it.

The fact that my monk sucks in hell (despite the fact that I think the sentence "my monk sucks in hell" sounds quite great)

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 13:43
    May I ask what kind of graphic card you have? I've been told mine is shit, but even when I put all of the settings on "low" and select 800x600 resolution, I still can't play.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 13:43
    disappearing act-er. Get a life

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• Stayed up til 3am to watch the US beat Scotland 5-1, embarrasing stuff

• The weather won't make up it's damn mind

• Friend collectors, 1668 friends really? and exorbitant gold prices in D3's auction house.

• Girls with cellulite wearing hotpants or miniskirts...

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 18:07
    Utgardloki666 said:
    Girls with cellulite wearing hotpants or miniskirts...

Just be glad its not men with cellulite wearing hotpants or miniskirts.

• Selfsurprise said:
    Utgardloki666 said:
    Girls with cellulite wearing hotpants or miniskirts...

Just be glad its not men with cellulite wearing hotpants or miniskirts.

What an angle you guys got there. Should i bring some popcorn?

• computer/internets stuff that doesn't function properly....

...including this site and the internets tween here and there.......

• Cutzy sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 21:45
    most of pop/r&b music. 95% talent less.

• guys who cry :| wtf man...

• messo sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 12:25
    Not being able to record and afford the PC operation that would fix that problem.

I hate being poor!!!

• Sensualeyes said:
    guys who cry :| wtf man...

Double standards piss me off.

• Nothing piss me off, i'm not urine. Lmao

A prayer can be
    a thank you,
    a smile,
    a wish,
    an i'm sorry
    an i miss you
    an i love you
    as far as its from your heart, and as far as God is in heaven just know that someone is listening when you say your prayers.
  • People's inability to use 'lose' and 'loose' correctly.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • My scrobbling seems to be fucked again.. is last fm having problems i wonder?

"Cast your eyes to heaven..You get a knife in the back"
  • Pub wouldn't sell me

• I want french toast, and it's not feasible. :/

• Unneeded ignorance...

• My inability to remember anything that falls on a date, holidays, birthdays, etc.

• Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2012, 18:56
    SaoCartel said:
    My inability to remember anything that falls on a date, holidays, birthdays, etc.
    Isn't that absolutely everything? O.o

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
  • The fact that I only wanted to buy shower gel and some mineral water, but left the store with like 8203 other things on top of that. I'll never go grocery shopping with a girl again.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.