Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 12:14
    LaLoqueHumaine said:
    Kennoth said:
    Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag.

Also, lag.

Dying in solo because of lag... I don't play solo mode much but style, lagging in solo is just dumb...

Which game?

I honestly FUCKING HAD IT with this lag shit. I waited for this bullshit game 12 years and I finally got the hang of it and I like it, but this is ridiculous. I stutter like a moron ALL THE TIME (can't run at all), my FPS is never above 12, my screen often freezes. I can't begin to tell you how fucking pissed off I am right now.

I'm desperate. My processor is Intel Pentium Dual Core with 3.0 GHZ, I have 2 GB of RAM, and GeForce GT 430 graphic card which has 1 GB of virtual memory. Sure, there's room for improvement, but it's not THAT BAD to be lagging ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

FUCK!

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• ammo_box sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 12:38
    The needing of sleep today.

• Waking up seems to piss me off.

• It pisses me off how not using a razor on my face for three months makes me turn into Sweeney Todd.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 17:10
    Not having time off to hang with my homie before she moves.

• Kennoth said:
    LaLoqueHumaine said:
    Kennoth said:

Also, lag.

Dying in solo because of lag... I don't play solo mode much but style, lagging in solo is just dumb...

Which game?

I honestly FUCKING HAD IT with this lag shit. I waited for this bullshit game 12 years and I finally got the hang of it and I like it, but this is ridiculous. I stutter like a moron ALL THE TIME (can't run at all), my FPS is never above 12, my screen often freezes. I can't begin to tell you how fucking pissed off I am right now.

I'm desperate. My processor is Intel Pentium Dual Core with 3.0 GHZ, I have 2 GB of RAM, and GeForce GT 430 graphic card which has 1 GB of virtual memory. Sure, there's room for improvement, but it's not THAT BAD to be lagging ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

FUCK!

2GB Ram with the 1GB video card, dude, that's the problem, if you use Win XP, that's ok, but with Win 7, nah, not so good, especially 64 bit. Need more Ram, dude. And check the internet speed. Cut off anything that you don't need much, like things in startup, etc. Oh oh, hardware too, check it.
    Otherwise, what's on earth online game do you play which requires 1GB video card?

I really like Macbook Air, but i bought Dell, it's big, heavy, 17", 8GB Ram, i7 QM CPU 2.2GHz, GeForce GT 550M 1GB, with very decent price, BUT, i use it to watch movie and listen music most of the time, so i feel stupid, waste of money :(.

• DISGUSTING ANTI-SMOKING COMMERCIALS

WTF... sooo gross... we get the point already... and they say T&A is inappropriate media... where is the FCC.... hmmmm? just saying... :/

• Kennoth said:
    LaLoqueHumaine said:
    Kennoth said:

Also, lag.

Which game?

FUCK!

Diablo III too.
    Well, if the problems appear when they are lot of monsters of animations, it's your computer. If it is when the servers take 2 seconds to answer. At times the difference is fairly obvious, your character keeps running normally but nothing happens when you run over gold for instance, that's the server not your CPU.
    (there's a bar on the right of your spirit/rage/arcane/whateverelse showing the time it takes to have an answer from the server, if it's green it's fine, if it becomes red, brace yourself, lag is coming)

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • so much work to do :[

• Many aspects to do!

It all happened in a magical glance...
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 12:09
    LaLoqueHumaine said:
    Kennoth said:
    LaLoqueHumaine said:
    Kennoth said:

Also, lag.

Which game?

FUCK!

Diablo III too.
    Well, if the problems appear when they are lot of monsters of animations, it's your computer. If it is when the servers take 2 seconds to answer. At times the difference is fairly obvious, your character keeps running normally but nothing happens when you run over gold for instance, that's the server not your CPU.
    (there's a bar on the right of your spirit/rage/arcane/whateverelse showing the time it takes to have an answer from the server, if it's green it's fine, if it becomes red, brace yourself, lag is coming)

When browsing in town today I noticed that you can get Skyrim on the PC now. For some reason they very first thing I thought upon seeing it was "good luck to whoever attempts installing that!"

:3

• People who DO NOT WASH THEIR HANDS before they leave the bathroom, WTF!
    We are trying to live in a society here!!!!

• stop crying

WOLF WITH A T-REX COCK
  • [spam]

[spam]

I'm beautiful no matter what they say
    Redigerad av Lastfmsupport den 19 jul 2012, 15:07
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 16:40
    sum1sumwhere said:
    ^ you're doomed :P

As well as suspicously over keen to prove his machismo, but to whom I wonder? Us or himself?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 00:47
    Selfsurprise said:
    When browsing in town today I noticed that you can get Skyrim on the PC now.

:3

Yeah no shit. Yours truly play it on PC. :\

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• It's alwayyys been out for PC.

OT: Weird nosies that I keep hearing piss me off, because when I go to check it out, I hear nothing at all. I feel seriously insane right now?

• Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 23:23
    ^ I honestly didn't know that. Then I have no choice other than to exhile myself to High Hrothgar until I learn the ancient and most hallowed ways of the PC gamer :3

~

Today I saw an advertising slogan so utterly stark-raving elbow-gnawing Richard Dadd-esque bonkers that I had to re-read it several times over before my mind accepted what had been actually put to print (in exchange for money no less!... and apparently approved by at least several people in an office in somewhere, propably in Shoreditch) before mine very eyes.

It was an advert for Sure deoderant featuring a stern featured half-cast lady. Above her head was some text that read, and this is an exact quote, "I'M IN CHARGE OF MYSELF, THAT INCLUDES MY ARMPITS"...

• The fact that I don't have Diablo III yet.

• a friend of mine.

*Life is not for winners it's for sinners that are losaaarrrrrsssss*
    Yer I like to sell dreams to the fiends...
    *We see through your evil if you ain't Hebrew, women like to wear that tight shit so they can tease you, super stars ain't God cus you niccas bleed too, never ever bite the hand that extends to feed you, out the darkness Israelites come to lead you, you ain't nothing but a piece of meat I sink my teeth through*
    • ammo_box sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 03:49
    Certain co-workers.

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 03:54
    unbirthday said:
    The fact that I don't have Diablo III yet.

I need to finish it.

• ammo_box sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 12:07
    Traffic.

• holly75 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 15:25
    Selfsurprise said:
    Today I saw an advertising slogan so utterly stark-raving elbow-gnawing Richard Dadd-esque bonkers that I had to re-read it several times over before my mind accepted what had been actually put to print (in exchange for money no less!... and apparently approved by at least several people in an office in somewhere, propably in Shoreditch) before mine very eyes.

It was an advert for Sure deoderant featuring a stern featured half-cast lady. Above her head was some text that read, and this is an exact quote, "I'M IN CHARGE OF MYSELF, THAT INCLUDES MY ARMPITS"...
    hahahahaha :-)) Some people, however, are not in charge of their armpits.....don't get too close to them ;-p

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • My dear old mother just asked me when I'm gonna have some children so she can be a grandmother. Bitch please.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.