Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• I have to go out for dinner for me Grandpa's birthday when the Champions League Final is on

• rain!

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 03:14
    I can't seem to remember the correct password to my old account on a diablo trading forum. I had enough forum gold to buy 150k ingame gold in D3.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Kennoth!

I tend to overuse exclamation points, unintentionally!
    • NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 03:32
    School

• Religion.

• work

• NFXFSX sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 05:16
    The sun.

• When good nights end.

• Pathetically insecure people who feel the need to remind everyone just how hetero they are.. which just proves how incredibly immature they actually are.

"Cast your eyes to heaven..You get a knife in the back"
  • [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
    • oliskye sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 16:37
    people who got everything.... and couldn't seem to learn one of two things from life, seriously, it's almost surreal how couldn't you learn something from day-to-day basis ...it's almost surreal -_- .

also things that eventually will go to waste ; foods, friendship. That's what i can think of right now

I will do all i can to not waste any of those, but for people who got everything.... it's like tap water going down the drain.

i got other things to do , like running life... fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I felt the urge to slap on their face... or spit if i can.. oh i want tooooo

But oh well life goes on

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• Dallas - Fort Worth Airport!!

• digitalhooligan said:
    Dallas - Fort Worth Airport!!

That place does suck

Communication problems are what pisses me off.

• I think I spent 2 hours on Friday just screaming at 2 flies hoping they will understand me and gtfo.

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2012, 13:25
    My inability to clean my room. Diablo 3 servers being on maintenance. Lag. When someone outbids me in the auction house.

tatiabytatia said:
    Kennoth!

To what do I deserve this honor?

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Racism. I have to confront it everyday, pretty annoying

• Waking up feeling like poo. :/

• My sleep cycle.

• When I let my guard down for one little second....next thing I know I'm bleeding out all over the floor!!!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 01:55
    How nearly all of my favorite sports teams are basement-dwellers. Minnesota Twins, last place in the American League. Chicago Cubs, last place in the National League. Minnesota Timberwolves and Wild, not in playoffs. Sparta Prague and AIK Stockholm, not in Champions League. I'm always optimistic, but damn, can at least one team I like do good?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 03:31
    Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag. Lag.

Also, lag.

• Kennoth said:

Also, lag.

• Overly flamboyant gay guys with a lisp. The lisp is forced 9/10 times and we all know it. Jesus Christ, get over yourself.

#TYBG
  • Kennoth said:

Also, lag.

Dying in solo because of lag... I don't play solo mode much but style, lagging in solo is just dumb...

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.